Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPDrecruit
    commented on 's reply
    My BI called every person on my forms, then called me and asked for 5 additional references.

• gav691
    commented on 's reply
    Nope just that he said he was still working on it and academy was in august how did the process go for you what where the steps did he contact all our references and family? cause for me he called me and asked if he could call my girlfriend which he did but no one else has been contacted

• OPDrecruit
    replied
    Did they tell you how much longer they expected your background to take?

Leave a comment:

• gav691
    commented on 's reply
    not really but when he came to my house for the house visit he did say to be prepared to not be able to give my job a proper 2 week notice that he kind of implied it would be last minute but I am not sure it could just be how he does it or if its the department. Your packet is already turned into for chiefs panel review so you might hear something way before I do.

• OPDrecruit
    commented on 's reply
    Did he say how much notice the recruits usually get that they're enrolled in the academy? I mean is it possible that they call us the week before, or do they start filling the slots and notifying recruits far in advance?

• gav691
    commented on 's reply
    I contacted my background investigator and he told me he was still working on my background and said academy is August 26th

• OPDrecruit
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. I got the notice that my background investigation was complete and I was on the eligibility list on April 5th. I've done the polygraph already, so I'm hoping they're just waiting until they have the next academy start date confirmed to call with a conditional offer. Where are you at in the process?

• gav691
    replied
    Anyone here from application group 182C?

Leave a comment:

• gav691
    commented on 's reply
    Motiv8r,
    Congrats on the job hope academy is going well for you,
    thank you for the reply and the info it has helped I took some advice from here and contacted (emailed) my BI just to check my status he said he was still working on my background. Good luck in academy

• Motiv8R
    commented on 's reply
    Gav691,

The hiring process is the same for everyone, however, it fluctuates on each applicants background. I applied in August 2018 and got my CJO in January. Middle of January, I got my official job offer (phone call) and came in the following week to sign. The academy was scheduled for Feb. 25 but it got pushed back for Mar. 25, I had the opportunity to work in the department as a pre-hire before the academy. The next academy isn’t until August from what I heard. Good luck!

• gav691
    commented on 's reply
    when did you start the background process?

• gav691
    replied
    Sounds like I am a little late to this but can anyone post a full accurate timeline I have taken written, physical, oral, met with my BI, did polygraph, did fingerprints, BI did house visit, he told me he was going to be completed with my background investigation March 15th of this year and I have not heard anything what is supposed to happen next do they send out rejection letters? do the send conditional job offer somewhat close to the academy date?

Leave a comment:

• OPDrecruit
    replied
    Any updates for anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Logan44
    commented on 's reply
    How long did it take for them to schedule your medical and psych for you, after you were put on the eligibility for passing backgrounds?

• Reggie100
    commented on 's reply
    You still need to do Psych, Medical, Poly, etc and get a CJO before you can move forward to the academy.
    Last edited by Reggie100; 04-13-2019, 12:09 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3457 users online. 147 members and 3310 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X