• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post deleted
    Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-10-2015, 11:12 AM. Reason: Post deleted

Comment

• Originally posted by Police_trainee View Post
      I applied back in November and it been 6 months in the process . I haven't not been assigned a background investigator yet . Last time I called , they still looking on prior applicants for April academy . It was enough time to gather documents for bi and have my background squared away. I guess no news is good news . Does anyone still waiting for a bi or been through the process . It been a long process though
      So they are still filling up April's academy? Im still waiting to hear if Passed Backgrounds. it'll be a year in May

Comment

• Post deleted
        Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-10-2015, 11:13 AM. Reason: Post deleted

Comment

• Anyone know when the next character review board is?

Comment

• Originally posted by XEM_11 View Post
            COngrats Dude,Im anxious to get that call! Hope make the academy and pass pysch/medical!

Thanks brother. I wish you the same. seems like we are on the same boat, right ? still waiting on psych and med?

Comment

• Post deleted
              Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-10-2015, 11:14 AM. Reason: Posted deleted

Comment

Would anyone recommend to call backgrounds to know the status of your background . It been 2 months since I passed interview and haven't heard back . My status still the same "referred for opd ..
                Man, try waiting for almost 4 months like me lol. Call or email your BI, don't call recruiting because they don't have anything unless your bi gives it to them

Comment

• Post deleted
                  Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-10-2015, 11:14 AM. Reason: Post deleted

Comment

lol yah is a long process. Well I don't have a bi and if I do , I don't even know it
                    So you were never assigned a BI?

Comment

• Post deleted
                      Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-10-2015, 11:14 AM. Reason: Post deleted

Comment

Not yet. I found I passed oral In March and got an email saying I passed . It been a month since I passed . Should I call them or just get wait ?
                        That just means you're not in backgrounds yet, and they haven't started processing your group. They're probably working on my group still. If they haven't invited you start the background processing orientation, you will just have to wait. I know that's not what you want to hear, but we all went through it

Comment

Not yet. I found I passed oral In March and got an email saying I passed . It been a month since I passed . Should I call them or just get wait ?
                          Turn on your private messaging so I can PM you man

Comment

• Post deleted
                            Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-10-2015, 11:15 AM. Reason: Post deleted

Comment

• Well, my bi called me and told me he finished my backgrounds a while back, and personnel has my case. It's up to them to present my case to the chief to see if he wants to go forward with me or not. Dunno if that's the character review but I guess I'll wait and see to find out

Comment

• Post deleted
                                Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-10-2015, 11:15 AM. Reason: Post deleted

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4111 users online. 195 members and 3916 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X