Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poly is quite the experience! I found it difficult to remain still for so long. Remember, It’s not a truth machine, the machine simply measures your body’s biometric response to a question. I feel like those who are more nervous or have higher levels of anxiety will have greater biometric activity when questioned. Stay positive, hope you hear something soon.

Comment

• I can't stress this enough, if you are IN BACKGROUNDS go to AS MANY (if not all) of the pt workshops. There are two pt workouts held per month. Usually one is on the first Sunday and the second one is on the 3rd Saturday. Something like that. Your background investigator should have sent you the info to these.

Comment

• LEO404
        LEO404 commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven’t received any info from my BI, can you go even if it wasn’t offered by your BI?

• Dr7
        Dr7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you currently in backgrounds? IF so then YES you can. Unfortunately your B.I should have forwarded you the info of the next PT workshops. Either send an email asking your BI to send you the dates for February, OR email Officer Damon Gilbert

• LEO404
        LEO404 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I’ve been in backgrounds for almost 6 months now, last time I heard from my BI was the middle of August. I have the contact Info for Gilbert since I attended his Oral board workshop, I’ll just reach out to him.

• Dr7
        Dr7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok , the dates for February should be out soon. Once you get those try to go to as many as you can. Sorry to hear you didnt know about them sooner.

• Originally posted by Dr7 View Post
      I can't stress this enough, if you are IN BACKGROUNDS go to AS MANY (if not all) of the pt workshops. There are two pt workouts held per month. Usually one is on the first Sunday and the second one is on the 3rd Saturday. Something like that. Your background investigator should have sent you the info to these.
      What workshops? I don’t have a BI yet. No one contacted me so just email Gilbert and I should get the info? Do you have his contact information.

Comment

• Dr7
        Dr7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Once you are assigned a background investigator you can go to the pt workshops. Your B.I is suppose to tell you about them

• Does anyone have officer Gilbert email?

Comment

• This is the first I'm hearing about the PT sessions.

Comment

• MMAAKA
          MMAAKA commented
          Editing a comment
          are you in the 185a group. if so what process are you in

• InZain08
          InZain08 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am in group 184A. Last I heard from my BI was that my investigation is completed and is awaiting review by recruiting staff.

• Live I've said, if you have been assigned a background investigator reach out to either your B.I OR officer Gilbert. If you dont have Gilbert's contact info you can PM me and I will give it too you. You arent suppose to go to the workshop until you have been assigned an investigator. This is because you need to "pass" a certain point before you get an investigator (this is just what I've heard) and cant attend workshops until you do so. If you have an investigator you are more then welcome to attend. Unfortunately it's up to the investigator to relay that info to you so you can attend them. Not all do it, or forget it seems like.

If I get the dates for February I'll post here and ask you guys to PM if you want them.

The PT workshop consists of a 1.5 mile Timed run
        Max pushups in 1 min
        Max situps in 1 min

That's it.

Comment

• contacted Officer Gilbert got the " we will contact you email" little dissatisfy I only asked about the status of my BI being assigned

Comment

• Dr7
            Dr7 commented
            Editing a comment
            He isnt in charge of when you'll get assigned a B.I . I said to email him only for the PT work shops dates IF you've been assigned an investigator.

• MMAAKA
            MMAAKA commented
            Editing a comment
            I did in fact mentioned nothing but the PT and then he asked if I had a BI and I said no and what the status then he responded with the above answer.

• Can anyone actually confirm that a Academy has started? Or possible delay?

Comment

• MMAAKA
            MMAAKA commented
            Editing a comment
            its on the oakland pd Facebook and they took pictures of the classhttps://www.facebook.com/oaklandpoliceca/

• Anyone else get the email from officer Gilbert to attend the workshops ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7641 users online. 401 members and 7240 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X