X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ap1987
    replied
    So you are just hoping to get the call like me good luck
    Last edited by Ap1987; 10-20-2015, 08:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rodriguez1562
    replied
    Originally posted by Ap1987 View Post
    Have you done everything else?
    Yup. Took the pysch eval two Fridays ago. Polygraph done a month ago. Got approved for November, just waiting on these results.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Ap1987
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodriguez1562 View Post
    Just finished my medical today. Waiting on results and hoping to have a final offer for November's academy.

Have you done everything else?

Leave a comment:

• Rodriguez1562
    replied
    Just finished my medical today. Waiting on results and hoping to have a final offer for November's academy.

Leave a comment:

• SM_Leo
    replied
    post deleted
    Last edited by SM_Leo; 10-22-2015, 10:11 PM. Reason: Post deleted

Leave a comment:

• lmroc
    replied
    Congrats! jnloredo23 of OPD174B
    ........to be clear,.....The notice given to you on Sept 10th was that you passed the Oral Board review and you were scheduled for backgrounds? I was given a notice that I passed and placed on an eligibility list for OPD which would be different then what you describe. Again! congrats your moving along.

Leave a comment:

• jnloredo23
    replied
    Originally posted by lmroc View Post
    Any other applicants that are part of OPD174B grouping?

Passed the Oral Board and was wondering how long does it takes before you would know if you will be progressed further?

I have my initial background interview background interview tomorrow morning. I am also part of the OPD174B, good luck with the process. It took a month from the time I heard I had passed the interview on Sep 10th, to get scheduled for backgrounds.

Leave a comment:

• Msharif
    replied
    Post deleted
    Last edited by SM_Leo; 10-13-2015, 08:19 PM. Reason: Editing post

Leave a comment:

• Ap1987
    replied
    So does anyone have any advise on how to dress for the Psych exam? I'm inclined to wear a suit but not sure if that's over doing it.
    Thanks for the help!

The only time I did not wear a suit was for my medical and my live scan.

Leave a comment:

• Martial_Law
    replied
    So does anyone have any advise on how to dress for the Psych exam? I'm inclined to wear a suit but not sure if that's over doing it.
    Thanks for the help!

You're trying to make a good impression right? ....Suit up!

Leave a comment:

• Ap1987
    replied
    Thanks for the help!

Definitely wear a suit. When I did mines everyone was dressed in a suit including myself. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Rodriguez1562
    replied
    Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• Ap1987
    replied
    I know when I started the process I was very impatient and just wanted to know how long the process was. For those of you who are on the same boat or plan to apply this is my timeline, it may be different for others. Good luck to everyone. 12/5/14-application 12/13/14- PAT. 12/23/14- email that I passed PAT. 1/7/15- Written test. 1/23/15- email that I passed written test. 2/9/15- oral. 3/5/15- email that I passed oral. 4/25/15- background processing meeting. 5/7/15- Polygraph. 6/15/15- Medical. 6/17/15- Psych. 8/17/15- one on one with assigned investigator. 9/17/15- Live scan. Now I hope to get the call for the November academy.
    Last edited by Ap1987; 10-02-2015, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ap1987
    replied
    Anyone on here that is completely done with the process and just waiting for a call to see if we make the November academy?

Leave a comment:

• lmroc
    replied
    @AP1987 that is a fantastic time!....you must have been the guy I saw clear the 4 foot fence in one motion. Congrats on moving along!
    Last edited by lmroc; 10-02-2015, 04:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2958 users online. 111 members and 2847 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X