Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else that took oral boards on 1/3/18 receive an email yet?

Comment

• Has anybody gotten any word after taking their psych exam? I’m hoping for the May academy.

Comment

• Anyone receive a DQ letter? Like does the BI call you if you get DQ’d or does it go in your email or something. Just wondering. I’ve yet to receive a CJO or a DQ letter for this upcoming academy so I’m a tad bit stressing

Comment

• Anyone here get the call yet for the May academy?

Comment

• _____________
            Last edited by epicscrant; 04-11-2018, 11:16 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

• Has anyone received a conditional job offer for the May Academy for opd haven't received one nor have I received DQ email

Comment

• AmanSR
                AmanSR commented
                Editing a comment
                When did you take your oral board?

• Anyone hear anything for the may academy? Ive already done everything except medical and havent heard anything.. Just curious if anyone else is in the same boat

Comment

• Buendia510
                Buendia510 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey greasemonkey did you receive a conditional job offer? I took the oral interview January

• No not yet, I've already done polygraph etc.. Was hoping to get into may academy

Comment

• did you receive an offer?

Comment

• Anyone going to the oral boards on June 5?

Comment

• Anyone know when the next Academy is?

Comment

• AmanSR
                      AmanSR commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think it will begin in October.

• I've passed my oral board interview in February and am still waiting to hear back about starting my polygraph/backgrounds. Seems that they are taking longer than usual...Should I worry (maybe apply again) or is this normal?

Comment

• Originally posted by ggwill View Post
                      I've passed my oral board interview in February and am still waiting to hear back about starting my polygraph/backgrounds. Seems that they are taking longer than usual...Should I worry (maybe apply again) or is this normal?
                      Seems like its normal unfortunately. I passed my interviews last month and haven't heard anything yet. You've obviously been waiting longer than me, however, my friend who passed in June with me as well got invited to backgrounds , polygraph , and live scan very quickly and its only been a month. I was very shocked as I haven't heard anything back since I passed interviews . I've heard it all depends on your ranking on the Eligibility List. The higher you are the faster you'll more likely go through. Its a combination of all your scores combined. If you can, whenever you get invited to PT training make sure you go to all of them and keep trying to improve your scores.

Comment

• Dr7
                        Dr7 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        also if you passed interviews there should be no need to apply again. You should be on the eligibility list.

• ggwill
                        ggwill commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for the reply! I was just worried that I may have been missed. I am aware that they have a lot of candidates but very few background investigators.

• Its a waiting game. Ive done everything already, only waiting on medical. But I've been done with all that since april and still waiting, so just hang tight and hopefully everyone gets that offer sheet! Good luck

Comment

002 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I’m in the same boat I finish everything by April and still haven’t heard anything

• Originally posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
                      Its a waiting game. Ive done everything already, only waiting on medical. But I've been done with all that since april and still waiting, so just hang tight and hopefully everyone gets that offer sheet! Good luck
                      Sounds like you'll be for the August Academy coming up! Hopefully you get that offer. There is no reason you shouldn't, seeing as they already put you through everything. However, take it with a grain of salt. I don't know entirely how the process works. Do you have any tips for someone who passed interviews and is waiting? I heard once you get invited to PT training its good to go to all of them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6964 users online. 389 members and 6575 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X