300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kassy13 View Post
    Only a call to very information; from the actual medical testing site. I didn't ask if they were asked by the department to contact me. It seems there was miscommunication, and the medical testing site hadn't forwarded one aspect of my medical clearance to the department. So she wanted to clear me and send it over. I responded via email. She said she would call me only if she needed more info. This was earlier this past week. No further contact.
    Tell me about it . They made me do treadmill twice ...

Comment

• [QUOTE=m_sharif;n6456798]

What have you done so far within the process?

Comment

• [QUOTE=jpa1990;n6456816]
        Originally posted by m_sharif View Post

What have you done so far within the process?
        Everyhting except psychological test and finger prints. I've been in the process for 2 years and 5 months

Comment

• [QUOTE=m_sharif;n6456828]
          Originally posted by jpa1990 View Post

Everyhting except psychological test and finger prints. I've been in the process for 2 years and 5 months
          Something has to come up soon.

Comment

• [QUOTE=jpa1990;n6456830]
            Originally posted by m_sharif View Post

Something has to come up soon.
            well, I did ask one of my friends who work for ucsf pd and he said a candidate can do all the steps. All it means is that the agency is now able to hire a candidate , but doesn't mean one will get hired. Hope all of us do get call man. Keeping hopes up

Comment

• Whoever done medical, any word yet?

Comment

• I did my polgraph back in February of this year and I haven't heard anything from the background unit as of yet. I haven't recieved a rejection letter in the mail either.

Comment

• Originally posted by GT00 View Post
                  I did my polgraph back in February of this year and I haven't heard anything from the background unit as of yet. I haven't recieved a rejection letter in the mail either.
                  I did my poly back in August and still haven't heard anything back.

Comment

• I was told in January that those selected in group 177B would be attending the July academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GT00 View Post
                      I was told in January that those selected in group 177B would be attending the July academy.

Is there an academy for July? I thought would be in May, but seems they may have changed to July then.

Comment

• Originally posted by m_sharif View Post

Is there an academy for July? I thought would be in May, but seems they may have changed to July then.
                        There is a May academy.

Comment

• Hi. Just called recruiting (few minutes ago). The lady stated that the 177 academy is tentatively scheduled for May 2017 (as of today)

Comment

• Wonder when they will have the May Academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kassy13 View Post
                              Hi. Just called recruiting (few minutes ago). The lady stated that the 177 academy is tentatively scheduled for May 2017 (as of today)
                              Which group are you guys in?
                              Last edited by GT00; 04-11-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• jpa1990
                                jpa1990 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I know the month, but not sure what day during the month of May 2017.

They probably won't say anything yet.

• I got into backgrounds in March 2016. I am scheduled for live scan and after that I am done with the process, so hopefully I will hear something soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4896 users online. 284 members and 4612 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X