Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything? One of my friends said he received a thanks but no thanks letter in the mail today.

Comment

• Just checked didn't receive anything in the mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
        Anything? One of my friends said he received a thanks but no thanks letter in the mail today.
        Was he scheduled for the October academy?

Comment

• He was originally selected for the July academy, but couldn't make it due to a medical issue. He was then told October academy, but I guess the new chief changed his mind

Comment

• Did anyone hear anything yet ( who got CO and schedule for medical / pysch ) ?

Comment

• Originally posted by m_sharif View Post
              Did anyone hear anything yet ( who got CO and schedule for medical / pysch ) ?
              Negative

Comment

• nothing here

Comment

• That's strange . we haven't heard anything . It looks like they froze up the process ? Or city hasn't confirm the funds ? Academy is at corner tough

Comment

• Good luck with OPD guys, I'm officially withdrawing my process as I have accepted a final offer with another dept. my advice to you guys is to keep trying and never give up if you want something bad enough.
                    PM me if you want to know more about the dept that I have accepted the offer with. My process with them only too 4 months

Comment

Good luck with OPD guys, I'm officially withdrawing my process as I have accepted a final offer with another dept. my advice to you guys is to keep trying and never give up if you want something bad enough.
                      PM me if you want to know more about the dept that I have accepted the offer with. My process with them only too 4 months
                      Congratulations! !!! Good luck

Comment

• Any words from opd

Comment

• Just called OPD. The October academy class has been filled. They started orientation on the 17th, and for anyone that hasn't heard anything, your file is going to be pending for the next review, which won't happen until April 2017. Good luck guys, but my advice is to start applying to other depts also

Comment

Just called OPD. The October academy class has been filled. They started orientation on the 17th, and for anyone that hasn't heard anything, your file is going to be pending for the next review, which won't happen until April 2017. Good luck guys, but my advice is to start applying to other depts also
                            Legion, what department did you get into?

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.irocz View Post

Legion, what department did you get into?
                              LAPD brother

Comment

• Have anyone with CO heard anything from opd ? Been a month since done medical and on wait .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3643 users online. 257 members and 3386 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X