• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still haven't heard anything yet over here

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
      Still haven't heard anything yet over here
      Me either...I was thinking of calling backgrounds.

Comment

• I just called backgrounds, they said that my file has yet to be reviewed by the Chief. Legion, you are probably in the same situation.

Comment

• I haven't heard anything either.

Comment

• Man, I don't want to wait around for the May academy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
              Man, I don't want to wait around for the May academy lol
              From my understanding, there were about 30 of us left in this process. I'm not sure why they would want to make us wait for the next academy. Looking over past Oakland academies, they have usually had about 30-35 peeps.

Comment

• I got the contional offer on August , they told me acadmey would be on October 31. I done medical but haven't done yet the psych and live scan . I agreed too why would they give conditional offers now if next academy will not be till may .

Comment

• Also , I been 1 year and 11 months in the process .

Comment

• Ok, so just confirmed what others have posted. I was not presented to chief. Apparently, I'm being considered for the may academy.. I was told they process 3 files for character review per session and have 1 hour to do it.

What is surprising to me is that NONE of us have received a call.
                    I originally assumed I was presented but verifyed through sergeant that I was not yet presented.
                    I was told we have 7 months to wait and could possibly be presented sooner and if chosen, we would be notifyed.
                    Good luck to you guys.

I'm ma stay busy by applying to other departments

Comment

• We need to find other things to keep ourselves busy. We're going to go crazy stressing over this. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
                        Ok, so just confirmed what others have posted. I was not presented to chief. Apparently, I'm being considered for the may academy.. I was told they process 3 files for character review per session and have 1 hour to do it.

What is surprising to me is that NONE of us have received a call.
                        I originally assumed I was presented but verifyed through sergeant that I was not yet presented.
                        I was told we have 7 months to wait and could possibly be presented sooner and if chosen, we would be notifyed.
                        Good luck to you guys.

I'm ma stay busy by applying to other departments
                        Ya...very shocked that none of us got called :-(

Comment

• They're short of funds. Too many lawsuits pending...
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Who are you guys talking to? I haven't heard anything yet either. It sucks this is taking so long. Hopefully we will hear something.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilentAce9 View Post
                              Who are you guys talking to? I haven't heard anything yet either. It sucks this is taking so long. Hopefully we will hear something.
                              I called the backgrounds phone number and asked about my status.

Comment

• Took my Psych last week now just waiting again lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5291 users online. 300 members and 4991 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X