Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK so I could not help myself. I called background this morning asked if I have gone under character review and was told that I have not been reviewed yet!

I also asked if anyone else had and was told that they wouldn't discuss that with me.

Anybody else want to give it a shot and let us know?

Let's team up guys lol

Comment

• I applied to SJPD . They let you know the academy date . They even give 2 weeks notice to your current job. Also , mandatory overtime there l
      Last edited by m_sharif; 10-05-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Ok guys so here's what I learned today , after background is turned in and you finish medical , pysch and lived scan , our file is not in the hands of recruiting . Opd admin , chief and high ranks decide whether to hire you or not . if you are you'll be notified by opd . An academy spot is given once a final decision is made by the high rank . Until then we have to wait . The recruiting unit does a good job for process us but now some of us have to wait to be reviewed and notify . Is just waiting period .

Comment

Last edited by Tobeleo1; 10-05-2016, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
            Oh how I miss the like button! Haha

Comment

• got a call earliar today from a background investigtor to verify my job history. I asked when we would be notified if we were selected or not and he said they are still reviewing files.

Comment

• OPD made their selection today. I know someone who told me that he was reached out to let him know he wasn't selected. I'm assuming we will all hear something today.

Comment

• And I just checked my mail, and no DQ letter. I guess I can live to survive another day of wondering and stressing out lol

Comment

• Damn.....no call. Not sure if that is a good sign or not..lol.

Comment

• I hate to say this but here it goes...
                      I will not be attending the October academy.. I'm pretty shocked to be honest but it is what it is..
                      I was told I was not presented for character review, but not 100% sure I wasn't.

Good luck to you all

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
                        I hate to say this but here it goes...
                        I will not be attending the October academy.. I'm pretty shocked to be honest but it is what it is..
                        I was told I was not presented for character review, but not 100% sure I wasn't.

Good luck to you all
                        Damn man...sorry to hear that. Did they call ya with this information? As it stands, I'm not having a good feeling about this entire prcess either.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.irocz View Post

Damn man...sorry to hear that. Did they call ya with this information? As it stands, I'm not having a good feeling about this entire prcess either.
                          All good.. I understand the game.no I called background and spoke to coogler. I knew some thing was up but wasn't sure. I truly believe I am feeling the side effects of the scandal with opd..

Whoever does make it in obviously earned it..

Tough business my friends lol

Comment

• For those of you who didn't make it. Keep a positive outlook and continue on with your efforts. You don't know if your file missed selection by .0001 inch or a hundred thousand yards.

Comment

• did anyone tell you being not selected ? if you get a CO they get let you know if fail psych , medical , or non selected .

Comment

Last edited by Tobeleo1; 10-09-2016, 04:15 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4569 users online. 275 members and 4294 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X