Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last tuesday my Bi called me to verify some things on my background and on friday he called my co-workers and asked them questions about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jr_he50 View Post
      Last tuesday my Bi called me to verify some things on my background and on friday he called my co-workers and asked them questions about me.
      Are you up for the October academy?

Comment

• yup took my psych,medical and livescan last month.

Comment

• The mailman just came and no DQ letter! Whew. I swear, I'm always on edge when I see the mailman now lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
            The mailman just came and no DQ letter! Whew. I swear, I'm always on edge when I see the mailman now lmao
            Lol...I've been anticipating the mail man also! We live to fight another day!
            Last edited by mr.irocz; 10-04-2016, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Hey fellows , so was told will not go to October academy since I haven't been contacted yet. If none of you been contacted yet , we are most likely in the pool for next academy .

Comment

• Originally posted by m_sharif View Post
                Hey fellows , so was told will not go to October academy since I haven't been contacted yet. If none of you been contacted yet , we are most likely in the pool for next academy .
                How did you get this information?

Comment

• I'm pretty positive that's not true. If that was the case, they wouldn't have rushed to get everyone to do their medical, psych and fingerprinting

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.irocz View Post

How did you get this information?
                    I asked my BI if I were to be placed in October academy which i doubted cause I done my medical a month ago and haven't got a psych date yet for east sac . So I was told if was not notified yet , not being tested for this academy . That's what I was told . However , if you done the psych and medical already then is a different story . I still have to do psych test and live scan .

Comment

• From my experience guys , just keep doing what you doing . Apply for other agencies . I made a mistake from dropping out from 2 agencies after I got a CO . Now , is more time on my plate to start my career .

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                        I'm pretty positive that's not true. If that was the case, they wouldn't have rushed to get everyone to do their medical, psych and fingerprinting
                        I guess if we don't hear back soon we can contact our BIs.

Comment

• Exactly, everyone's situation is different dude. Everyone here is already on edge so no need to provide false information to get everyone rowdy up.

Comment

• I was speaking up about my situation . Each one situation is different . On my situation , will have to wait to do pysch if I decide to seek employment with opd .

Comment

• Jpa1990 anything to report
                              Last edited by Tobeleo1; 10-05-2016, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpa1990 View Post
                                Good Luck to you all! Im at the step where they contacted my references and neighbor checks.
                                What's up man. Do u have any updates to add?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2928 users online. 205 members and 2723 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X