Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InZain08
    replied
    This is the first I'm hearing about the PT sessions.

Leave a comment:

• Dr7
    commented on 's reply
    Once you are assigned a background investigator you can go to the pt workshops. Your B.I is suppose to tell you about them

• MMAAKA
    replied
    Does anyone have officer Gilbert email?

Leave a comment:

• MMAAKA
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr7 View Post
    I can't stress this enough, if you are IN BACKGROUNDS go to AS MANY (if not all) of the pt workshops. There are two pt workouts held per month. Usually one is on the first Sunday and the second one is on the 3rd Saturday. Something like that. Your background investigator should have sent you the info to these.
    What workshops? I don’t have a BI yet. No one contacted me so just email Gilbert and I should get the info? Do you have his contact information.

Leave a comment:

• Dr7
    commented on 's reply
    Ok , the dates for February should be out soon. Once you get those try to go to as many as you can. Sorry to hear you didnt know about them sooner.

• LEO404
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I’ve been in backgrounds for almost 6 months now, last time I heard from my BI was the middle of August. I have the contact Info for Gilbert since I attended his Oral board workshop, I’ll just reach out to him.

• Dr7
    commented on 's reply
    Are you currently in backgrounds? IF so then YES you can. Unfortunately your B.I should have forwarded you the info of the next PT workshops. Either send an email asking your BI to send you the dates for February, OR email Officer Damon Gilbert

• LEO404
    commented on 's reply
    I haven’t received any info from my BI, can you go even if it wasn’t offered by your BI?

• Dr7
    replied
    I can't stress this enough, if you are IN BACKGROUNDS go to AS MANY (if not all) of the pt workshops. There are two pt workouts held per month. Usually one is on the first Sunday and the second one is on the 3rd Saturday. Something like that. Your background investigator should have sent you the info to these.

Leave a comment:

• LEO404
    replied
    The Poly is quite the experience! I found it difficult to remain still for so long. Remember, It’s not a truth machine, the machine simply measures your body’s biometric response to a question. I feel like those who are more nervous or have higher levels of anxiety will have greater biometric activity when questioned. Stay positive, hope you hear something soon.

Leave a comment:

• MMAAKA
    commented on 's reply
    Atm_os
    No I have not. I’m still waiting on anything. I took my poly in Benicia ( Martinez ) with a lady named Mercedes

• atm_os
    commented on 's reply
    Have you been contacted by a BI yet? Also, where did you take your polygraph?
    Last edited by atm_os; 01-16-2020, 02:56 PM.

• MMAAKA
    replied
    this place is quite.

Leave a comment:

• MMAAKA
    replied
    ok so I took my polygraph today. gooooshhhhhhhh that was stressful and yet I expected that. I won't go into to much detail however I was a little scared when the test was over and she asked me to tell he what was going through my thoughts when I would answer some of the questions and then she made me write it down so that she can send it off with my results....

I don't know the outcome but fingers crossed, I was as honest as I could be but I also hear that the one who also tell the truth show deception.

Leave a comment:

• MMAAKA
    replied
    LEO404 nothing. im told they were doing to start on the 27th

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6336 users online. 331 members and 6005 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X