Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, you guys still haven't gotten any updates yet? I just finished psych today, crossing my fingers that it went well. From what I heard is that the hiring board usually meets 2 or 3 weeks before the start date of an academy.

Comment

• LEGION, are you scheduled for the oct. 31st academy?

Comment

• Congrats legion!!!

when did u start progressing again??

Hiring board will meet tuesday the 27th and Friday the 30th..
        just got word I was recommended for hire by my psych and BI

hopefull we we all get great news!!!
        Last edited by Tobeleo1; 09-22-2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Thanks brother! Ahhh so that should be next week then! Hopefully they can schedule my medical in before then. I believe I started the process October or November 2015. And yes, hopefully great news for all of us!

Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
          Congrats legion!!!

when did u start progressing again??

Hiring bostd will meet tuesday the 27th and Friday the 30th..

hopefull we we all get great news!!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Legion90;n6386389]Thanks brother! Ahhh so that should be next week then! Hopefully they can schedule my medical in before then. I believe I started the process October or November 2015. And yes, hopefully great news for all of us!

You don't need to be done with medical to be presented. As long as you completed psych that is all that is needed and background completion to be presented..
            When did you complete your bi?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tobeleo1;n6386391]
              Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
              Thanks brother! Ahhh so that should be next week then! Hopefully they can schedule my medical in before then. I believe I started the process October or November 2015. And yes, hopefully great news for all of us!

You don't need to be done with medical to be presented. As long as you completed psych that is all that is needed and background completion to be presented..
              When did you complete your bi?
              It was completed last week. I received my CO and then was scheduled for psych. When did you finish yours?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Legion90;n6386395]
                Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post

It was completed last week. I received my CO and then was scheduled for psych. When did you finish yours?
                Nice...
                my bi was completed June .. I did psych July, med August, prints late August..

I know you had your poly 3 days after me. When did your bi contact you..

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tobeleo1;n6386399]
                  Originally posted by Legion90 View Post

Nice...
                  my bi was completed June .. I did psych July, med August, prints late August..

I know you had your poly 3 days after me. When did your bi contact you..
                  BI didn't contact me until mid August, and it only took a month to finished. They have been really fast at moving me so well see

Comment

• Got got scheduled for medical, it's going to be on 10/3

Comment

• Don't quote me on this, but some of OPD friends told me that if you get scheduled for medical, you're pretty much in. We still gotta wait for the final words, but good stuff guys! Still good luck to everyone!

Comment

• I did my medical 2 weeks ago . I'm waiting on for pysch and live scan .

Comment

• Originally posted by m_sharif View Post
                          I did my medical 2 weeks ago . I'm waiting on for pysch and live scan .
                          Nice man, congrats. When's your psych date?

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post

Nice man, congrats. When's your psych date?
                            They will let me know , but will be in Sacramento . Was yours in sac too ?

Comment

• Originally posted by m_sharif View Post

They will let me know , but will be in Sacramento . Was yours in sac too ?
                              Yeah it was

Comment

• Hey guys! I did my medical and poly about a month ago now. I'm in a holding pattern now too

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5722 users online. 354 members and 5368 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X