Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't heard nothing since I did my Poly in April lol
    Originally posted by m_sharif View Post
    It been a month and few weeks my background was completed and haven't heard from them . No email no mail . Nothing yet for me .

Comment

• Originally posted by jpa1990 View Post
      I haven't heard nothing since I did my Poly in April lol
      Haha me too man. I have written them off completely while I'm in backgrounds with a few other depts.

Comment

• I'm so glad guys . I am doing the last steps this month and hoping for spot in the October academy . Also , got provided with the radio codes and academy orientation sheet . Good luck guys and hope see you guys around .

Comment

• Originally posted by m_sharif View Post
          I'm so glad guys . I am doing the last steps this month and hoping for spot in the October academy . Also , got provided with the radio codes and academy orientation sheet . Good luck guys and hope see you guys around .
          Congrats man.!!!
          Did u get your CO? When is your next Appointment

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
            Congrats man.!!!
            Did u get your CO? When is your next Appointment
            Not yet . Hope soon . The academy is on oct 31 . We all have plenty of time before academy .thanks man .

Comment

• Originally posted by m_sharif View Post
              Not yet . Hope soon . The academy is on oct 31 . We all have plenty of time before academy .thanks man .
              Check your pm

Comment

• I did Medical but there could be some issues there....hopefully nothing too major. Did the Livescan last week. Now just waiting to hear the good news (hopefully ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.irocz View Post
                  I did Medical but there could be some issues there....hopefully nothing too major. Did the Livescan last week. Now just waiting to hear the good news (hopefully ;-)
                  Mr. Irocz

We are in the same position bro..
                  Did livescan yesterday medical on the 2nd of August..
                  Now just trying to be patient !

Hope to get the CALL too!

You should pm me bro and we could chat via text or call!
                  Good luck to all

Comment

• That's great . I'm doing medical too . See you guys soon and good luck .

Comment

• Good Luck to you all! Im at the step where they contacted my references and neighbor checks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpa1990 View Post
                        Good Luck to you all! Im at the step where they contacted my references and neighbor checks.
                        Just did my medical today guys . Hopefully things goes well and get accepted into academy .
                        Last edited by m_sharif; 08-30-2016, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Anybody who is done with all the tests and just waiting for final offer have my relevant News to report? The wait is driving me nuts lol!

For those who are not done with all steps, this does not apply to you..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
                            Anybody who is done with all the tests and just waiting for final offer have my relevant News to report? The wait is driving me nuts lol!

For those who are not done with all steps, this does not apply to you..
                            Still waiting. ...

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.irocz View Post
                              Still waiting. ...
                              Hey guys , anyone looking for work out buddy for October academy let me know . I'm off on weekends and on contra Costa County . We can all gather together and start practicing OPD physical standards prior to the academy . I have 24 hours fitness membership too

Comment

• Anyone know when the hiring board is supposed to take place?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2863 users online. 190 members and 2673 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X