• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Tobeleo1;3886558]Nice congrats,

Hope to join you in July!!

Comment

• Post deleted
      Last edited by m_sharif; 06-23-2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Post deleted
        Last edited by m_sharif; 06-23-2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Get ready for some more waiting because the OPD chief has just been fired.

Comment

• He resigned. He was not fried. He most likely was pressured to resign, but that is not the same as being fired. Resignation in lieu of termination is still resignation.

For now, the number 2 at BART PD is the interim Chief. Suspicious Suicide of an Officer's wife, Suicide of that Offficer and underage sex with a dispatcher's dautgher is a good recipe for a new job.
            semper destravit

Comment

• Post deleted
              Last edited by m_sharif; 06-23-2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGDS View Post
                He resigned. He was not fried. He most likely was pressured to resign, but that is not the same as being fired. Resignation in lieu of termination is still resignation.

For now, the number 2 at BART PD is the interim Chief. Suspicious Suicide of an Officer's wife, Suicide of that Offficer and underage sex with a dispatcher's dautgher is a good recipe for a new job.
                Can someone who is more in the know explain this to me? If she wasn't underage, what crime was committed?

Comment

• Post deleted
                  Last edited by m_sharif; 06-23-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• I heard calls were going out for the July academy. Anyone get a call?

Comment

• Lots of openings coming up, not just OPD. Make sure you haven't had sex with a minor though...
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Ok, so there is an academy October 2016 as well.
                        My file was actually submitted on the 10th( Last Friday). Not sure I will make the July Academy because I still have to do psych and med.. I hope I'm wrong though..
                        JPA and Legion, I believe you guys are also shooting for Oct..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
                          Ok, so there is an academy October 2016 as well.
                          My file was actually submitted on the 10th( Last Friday). Not sure I will make the July Academy because I still have to do psych and med.. I hope I'm wrong though..
                          JPA and Legion, I believe you guys are also shooting for Oct..
                          So is there any acadmey in October ? Oh my goodness I'm so happy so I don't have to wait 2 years and 2 months then but 2 years only for academy .

Comment

• Originally posted by SM_Leo View Post
                            So is there any acadmey in October ? Oh my goodness I'm so happy so I don't have to wait 2 years and 2 months then but 2 years only for academy .
                            Sm,
                            Yup, the academy for October was confirmed by background unit today.
                            I also heard a few weeks back that their is a oct academy.. I really hope I sneak into July though.

Overall it is good news for a bunch of us though

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
                              Sm,
                              Yup, the academy for October was confirmed by background unit today.
                              I also heard a few weeks back that their is a oct academy.. I really hope I sneak into July though.

Overall it is good news for a bunch of us though
                              That's cool man .
                              Last edited by SM_Leo; 06-17-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Any updates for October acadmey ? I'm progressing with 2 other agencies but still waiting to be notified by opd background unit over the last steps .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2990 users online. 216 members and 2774 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X