300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tyronejacksonw View Post
    Congrats jnloredo23 on making it into the July Academy. I'm just wondering when did you do the psych test and when did you find out your results for the psych test.
    I had my psych 4/18 and the chief review was 4/28 then I got a call the same day that i passed

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
      Jpa 1990, I was freakin out because I was sick during the poly and thought I screwed up my chances.. The waiting was killing me too.. I was sceduled ahead of both you a legion. I am sure you guys are next up.. Just hang tight bro. I am excited to move forward but know I have a long way to go..

Keep us updated man..
      I will do the same
      Glad it went well man! Sometimes we make a situation worse than it really is. I will keep you updated.

Comment

• has anyone been over 7 months In the backround process ? I emailed my b.i on April and said was still on going . I just never heard taking that long if I'm wrong about the time .
        Last edited by SM_Leo; 05-14-2016, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SM_Leo View Post
          has anyone been over 7 months In the backround process ? I emailed my b.i on April and said was still on going . I just never heard taking that long if I'm wrong about the time .
          Sm_leo

Hey buddy I understand what you are going through.I was left hanging last year because I had an issue with a past bill.I was left hanging after background processing. I went back to the drawing board improved my credit,finished my degree and bettered myself as a candidate.This profession is extremely competitive as you know. All we can do is play the game and see what happens. I'm in the process again and know it will be a dream come true if I make it but I'm not holding my breath.. I would encourage you to reapply and give it another go.

I wish you good luck man

Comment

• bay area depts process is so slow that I'm looking forward to depts in Socal lol

Comment

Sm_leo

Hey buddy I understand what you are going through.I was left hanging last year because I had an issue with a past bill.I was left hanging after background processing. I went back to the drawing board improved my credit,finished my degree and bettered myself as a candidate.This profession is extremely competitive as you know. All we can do is play the game and see what happens. I'm in the process again and know it will be a dream come true if I make it but I'm not holding my breath.. I would encourage you to reapply and give it another go.

I wish you good luck man
              Tobleo ,

Thanks man

I'm still on the process .
              Last edited by SM_Leo; 06-18-2016, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Just told background is wrapping up and pych is coming up.Not counting my eggs yet, but can't help being excited..

Any word guys?

Comment

• I'm in the 175D group of applicants. I got an email last week saying I passed my oral. I know the 175th academy, so far, is scheduled to start on 7/11 and it's the only in house academy this year. My question is, does your grouping number (ex. 175D) correspond with the academy number? So is the 175 group of applicants be eligible for the 175th academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicacop View Post
                    I'm in the 175D group of applicants. I got an email last week saying I passed my oral. I know the 175th academy, so far, is scheduled to start on 7/11 and it's the only in house academy this year. My question is, does your grouping number (ex. 175D) correspond with the academy number? So is the 175 group of applicants be eligible for the 175th academy?
                    Eligible yes, however, based on your time line, you are more than likely testing for the October academy. You just took your oral board and assuming you scored high enough you will be invited to background processing. Assuming everything checks out you will have a poly then assigned a BI. Everyone's process varies so hang tight.

Comment

• i think the 175th academy is the only scheduled to start in 2016. From what I read, the 176th is scheduled in January of 2017, unless they changed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicacop View Post
                        i think the 175th academy is the only scheduled to start in 2016. From what I read, the 176th is scheduled in January of 2017, unless they changed it.
                        You are correct. I was thinking out the SJ academy. This is the only academy for Opd in 2016

Comment

You are correct. I was thinking out the SJ academy. This is the only academy for Opd in 2016
                          Tobeleo, you in the process with anyone else? I haven't heard anything from OPD dude lol, but thank God my file is getting up to the chief for a final approval for another dept soon.

Comment

• Post deleted
                            Last edited by SM_Leo; 06-18-2016, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                              Tobeleo, you in the process with anyone else? I haven't heard anything from OPD dude lol, but thank God my file is getting up to the chief for a final approval for another dept soon.
                              Legion,

Yeah I am but REALLY hoping I get in with OPD!! This us my second time testing with them but I understand I still have a ways to go.

Got my thanks but no thanks from Sj though.

We will see how it goes. July is almost upon us.
                              Which department are you waiting on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                                I also haven't heard anything since I did Poly on 4/12/16

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3172 users online. 152 members and 3020 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X