300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicated post
    Last edited by SM_Leo; 05-03-2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Post deleted
      Last edited by m_sharif; 06-24-2016, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• (174B Recruiting) Personally met with background officer before he started my backgrounds. Initially, he came back with some items of concern. I confirmed the varsity teams and type of sports for High School. It took three months to get an indication he was done.

The hiring group did move me on, with an email to sign a conditional offer. (2.5 months after Background finished) Psych exam was scheduled two days after the offer signing.

Have not heard from them since my psych exam.

I Hope you get good news soon
        Last edited by lmroc; 05-10-2016, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmroc View Post
          (174B Recruiting) Personally met with background officer before he started my backgrounds. Initially, he came back with some items of concern. I confirmed the varsity teams and type of sports for High School. It took three months to get an indication he was done.

The hiring group did move me on, with an email to sign a conditional offer. (2.5 months after Background finished) Psych exam was scheduled two days after the offer signing.

Have not heard from them since my psych exam.

I Hope you get good news soon
          Is ok guys , I am applying for another agencies too
          Last edited by SM_Leo; 06-18-2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Just assigned a BI, refrence letters are received and Really excited!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
              Just assigned a BI, refrence letters are received and Really excited!!
              nice! I still haven't heard anything yet lol.

Comment

• All the best to you SM_Leo.

Even signing an offer and being sent for the psych exam does not guarantee I will be selected to move onto their cadet academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                  Just looking at the timeline I know you had poly 3 days after I did, so I'm sure you will be hearing something either this or next week..

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                    I'm the same page as you legion , haven't heard for months since assigned a BI Like I mentioned on other post.
                    Last edited by SM_Leo; 05-10-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Post deleted
                      Last edited by m_sharif; 06-24-2016, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Anyone else with 174B? Just finished my physical and I'm getting my finger prints tomorrow and got the thumbs up from the chiefs review board 4/28. I think I'm pretty much set, from what I'm told this part is just some check in the box stuff Academy starts 7/11. Anyone else in the same position as me (congrats).

Comment

• Way to go! jnloredo23 Thanks for letting us know they have an Academy scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobeleo1 View Post
                            Just looking at the timeline I know you had poly 3 days after I did, so I'm sure you will be hearing something either this or next week..
                            Glad to hear you are moving on!! Im still waiting on mine. I remember you stated that you had your poly on April 11th I had mine on the 12th, so hopefully I hear something soon the wait is killing me -_- lol.

Comment

• Congrats jnloredo23 on making it into the July Academy. I'm just wondering when did you do the psych test and when did you find out your results for the psych test.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpa1990 View Post
                                Glad to hear you are moving on!! Im still waiting on mine. I remember you stated that you had your poly on April 11th I had mine on the 12th, so hopefully I hear something soon the wait is killing me -_- lol.
                                Jpa 1990, I was freakin out because I was sick during the poly and thought I screwed up my chances.. The waiting was killing me too.. I was sceduled ahead of both you a legion. I am sure you guys are next up.. Just hang tight bro. I am excited to move forward but know I have a long way to go..

Keep us updated man..
                                I will do the same

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6379 users online. 365 members and 6014 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X