Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does it usually take to get the post results back? I took the test last week and I'm anxious to see the results.

Comment

Post deleted
      Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-09-2015, 01:06 AM.

Comment

I also noticed that the other more detailed Oakland PD forum was removed/deleted. I assume it was just too large and taking up memory. I'm predicting that my BI will take longer than usual since I'm out of state.

Comment

Post deleted
          Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-09-2015, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Police_trainee View Post
            Did you get contacted already? since you out of state . I believe all locals haven't been contacted yet .
            I haven't been contacted yet.

Comment

Post deleted
              Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-09-2015, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Post deleted
                Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-09-2015, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Post deleted
                  Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-09-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Did my poly January 22nd and still haven't heard back, should I contact them or does it usually take this long?

Comment

Originally posted by Breakdown18 View Post
                      Did my poly January 22nd and still haven't heard back, should I contact them or does it usually take this long?
                      I had mine the second week of February and haven't heard back.

Comment

Met with my BI two weeks ago, applied in May not sure if make it into April's academy. hear backgrounds take long though

Comment

Originally posted by XEM_11 View Post
                          Met with my BI two weeks ago, applied in May not sure if make it into April's academy. hear backgrounds take long though
                          XEM_11, how long did it take for you to get into backgrounds after the oral boards?

Comment

Blue, after the oral (assuming you passed) you will be invited back to fill out additional forms for your background then set a polygraph appointment before leaving. I applied in August and was told today that I'm waiting to be assigned.

Comment

Post deleted
                              Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-09-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakdown18 View Post
                                Blue, after the oral (assuming you passed) you will be invited back to fill out additional forms for your background then set a polygraph appointment before leaving. I applied in August and was told today that I'm waiting to be assigned.
                                Thanks for the info Breakdown18. If you dont mind, can you show us your time line specifically?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4346 users online. 212 members and 4134 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X