Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie100
    commented on 's reply
    Do you know if the February Academy is filled entirely or are they still calling others?

• amosapian
    commented on 's reply
    The academy starts February 25th.

Orientation will be the week prior.

• Reggie100
    replied
    Question:

I noticed for February Academy some of you said you got calls, and calls for what exactly? Please be more specific? Did you get a call to start the February Academy or are you mistaking it for a medical / psych exam or some other process in the way up to getting hired.

If you are starting the February Academy, do you know what date it is roughly or what week of February?

I myself am done with the entire process "finished medical and have a CJO" with the exception of meeting with the Chief to make everything official and have been waiting for many months with no word. Anyone else in the same boat as I?

Leave a comment:

• shawnMon
    commented on 's reply
    Stargazing642 Thanks for the reply. this will help me. How far are you in the process now?

• Stargazing642
    commented on 's reply
    Hey man, it’s okay to be nervous. I was too for my PAT and oral board interviews. As long as you’re in somewhat good shape and can hop over a wall and run through some cones, you should be good for the PAT. As for the interview, I thoroughly researched the department as OPD was my number one choice and that helped pass. Good luck!

• shawnMon
    replied
    Hey guys I am new to this forum, and I want to say that I'm nervous for my PAT which is this saturday. And can you guys give me inside tips for the interview.

Leave a comment:

• Dr7
    replied
    I called background and recruiting a couple days ago to check my status and they said I'm just on the list and basically "theyll get to me when they get to me" . Bummer but I hope I eventually can get a background investigator . Hows everyone else doing in the process ?

Leave a comment:

• Dr7
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats man! My buddy got the call as well for the Feburary academy. Excited for you guys !

• Logan44
    commented on 's reply
    For the February academy? Or to start your medical psych

• Stargazing642
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I did.

• Logan44
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately I did not, did you?

• Stargazing642
    replied
    Anyone else get the call?

Leave a comment:

• Logan44
    commented on 's reply
    Guess we’re waiting it out then !

commented on 's reply
    I was thinking the same thing so I emailed the guy that did my background check all he told me was that he would advise that they tend to get mad over small **** and not following instructions

commented on 's reply
    Congratulations

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6099 users online. 318 members and 5781 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X