300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland Police dept

Does Oakland have a phsyc test and if so, is it after backgrounds come clear ? help me my friends

Originally posted by sergio_martinez View Post
    Does Oakland have a phsyc test and if so, is it after backgrounds come clear ? help me my friends
    Every dept has a psych test. Opd psych test is after the backgrounds. There's a whole forum dedicated to Oakland

Comment

Anyone know what happened to the other forum for Oakland? Anyways I got the call I've been waiting for most of life. Got my official spot in the April academy. Good luck to the rest of you and I'll be seeing some of you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NSW_DBG View Post
        Anyone know what happened to the other forum for Oakland? Anyways I got the call I've been waiting for most of life. Got my official spot in the April academy. Good luck to the rest of you and I'll be seeing some of you soon.
        I was wondering the same thing. I think it got deleted. Anyways, congrats NSW_DBG!

I'm still waiting to be contacted by backgrounds to begin the process.

Comment

Originally posted by NSW_DBG View Post

I do my final steps this week. Fingerprint, medical and drug test. When did you do your medical and drug test?

Comment

How long did it take for you guys to get information on when to get your background process going once you passed the oral?

Comment

For those of you selected, how long did it take from first meeting your bi until your psych/medical or offer?

Comment

Got my call, and congrats to all my new colleagues who got the nod Can anyone tell me; is this upcoming April academy in Oakland or has it been contracted out?.

Comment

Post deleted
                  Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-09-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Police_trainee View Post
                    I believe every step goes by every 3 to 4 weeks. since we submitted PHS ,most likely we are on the background phase . usually , after background is review and assigned to a BI , candidates are contacted for the first interview .
                    Ahhh gotcha.. were you able to get a confirmation about passing the oral interviews? Not sure if you already said so in the previous thread since it got deleted lol.

Comment

Post deleted
                      Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-09-2015, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stefedi View Post
                        Got my call, and congrats to all my new colleagues who got the nod Can anyone tell me; is this upcoming April academy in Oakland or has it been contracted out?.
                        When was your medical and drug test

Comment

Originally posted by cu014375 View Post
                          When was your medical and drug test
                          Over the course of the last two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by stefedi View Post
                            Over the course of the last two weeks.
                            Music to my ears. Thank you

Comment

Post deleted
                              Last edited by Police_trainee; 05-09-2015, 01:06 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7732 users online. 368 members and 7364 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X