300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDCR Process

I am currently in the CDCR Process for Correctional Officer. I would like to know other applicant's experiences with their CDCR process.
    I am also a LASD applicant and have been in that process since 1/2013 and recently took my poly last month. It has been a slow process compared to this speedy CDCR process. I am aware of the fact CDCR needs at least 7000 CO's by 2016 but it is good to know they are moving applicants fairly quick. I was recently told that I had been assigned a B.I this quick since I scored an 85 on the test so I feel blessed to be moving right along. My process is as follows:

- I applied in June 2014
    - Tested Aug 2014
    - PFT Oct 2014
    - Fingerprinted Nov 2014
    - Assigned a B.I Jan 2015
    - Reference Letters received by references Jan/Feb 2015

What should I expect and or prepare for once my B.I receives all of the reference letters (4 of the 6 references have mailed out their letters) and as far as a time frame, what would my chances be as far as being assigned to a SoCal Correctional facility.

Thanks in advance!

I recently started the process too, though I'm guessing you are well into backgrounds, if not completed by now.

I just took the PFT test today and passed. Easy, but those weights at the end are killers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6742 users online. 344 members and 6398 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X