300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Bernardino Recruits

So San Bernardino PD had their apps open for about a day, it was only for the first 200 which I am happy to say I got into. Anybody else also apply so we can keep tabs on stuff. Also if anybody has done the process before do you have somewhat of a idea about the process. Im out of state military so I need to figure this out ahead of time.

I applied as well.

Comment

Did you get the email already?

Comment

I got an email saying that they received my application.

Comment

Oh it didn't have any testing scheduled

Comment

How has your processes been going? I applied in April, had PAT and didn't have to take written since I had a college degree. Next day received a email saying I passed and will be contacted with the actual PD now and not human resources. They also did the first 200 in the April group and only 100 showed for the PAT and by the time the PAT was over we was down to maybe 75. I've been trying 10 years to become a LEO and hope this can finally be my time.

Comment

yea so i just got the email today to schedule the interview. This is a very slow process, but hopefully this will be the start of the process speeding up. I need this to get done already

Comment

Sorry to revive an old thread... Anyone actually make it through the process for them?

Comment

Didn't bother even bother wasting my time. I had applied the first time, passed the physical and turned in my PHS. They claimed there was something on my PHS that disqualified me. The only thing that I had was a suspended license that I had pleaded guilty and paid a fine and this was 15years ago. my record is squeaky clean. They refused to tell me why I was disqualified

Comment

Anyone go to the physical test that SBPD held last Thursday? Any other info that can be shared?

Comment

I was DQ'd for being fired from 2 positions as a Adult. (have a buddy working there and got the answer as to why I was DQ'd) I since decided to put myself through the academy and wasnt chosen with the SBVC because they chose names out of a hat. The college called me and informed me of the Extended Academy (11mo) and its 3 days a week and I can still hold a job. Well I was finally chosen for the Extended academy (after they chose names out of a hat) Class 35 here I come. Already have all my gear ordered or bought and just waiting nervously.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful Hire View Post
                        I was DQ'd for being fired from 2 positions as a Adult. (have a buddy working there and got the answer as to why I was DQ'd) I since decided to put myself through the academy and wasnt chosen with the SBVC because they chose names out of a hat. The college called me and informed me of the Extended Academy (11mo) and its 3 days a week and I can still hold a job. Well I was finally chosen for the Extended academy (after they chose names out of a hat) Class 35 here I come. Already have all my gear ordered or bought and just waiting nervously.
                        How recent were your terminations relative to your current age?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4118 users online. 205 members and 3913 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X