Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this legal in Cali?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvp4ON1klVY

Yes, it is. He's wearing a uniform and a badge that very closely resemble that of an LAPD Officer and he is taking law enforcement action by (essentially) detaining people by telling them to stop and talk to him. Not to mention, he's using the authority of the uniform, badge, etc, to make people believe he is a peace officer for his own benefit.

Comment

If you look at the landmarks it was filmed on the streets of Los Angeles. LA has strict rules for filming in their city. Among other things they require permits and a real police presence for traffic and pedestrian control.

Real cops working a movie detail are not going to allow an actor to impersonate a police officer and pick up girls for a film.

It's staged.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

There is another video where he pranks the police by beating up a female mannequin. They seem to know who he is.

Walking around in uniform with no actual authority is good way to get hurt.
        semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
          Walking around in uniform with no actual authority is good way to get hurt.
          Notice he didn't do this in "da hood"

Comment

Few things, nothing is legal in California.

Secondly....if that isn't staged.....than yeah, I feel like that isn't lawful.
            Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
            Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

Originally posted by Blizz View Post
              Few things, nothing is legal in California.
              l.
              Everything is illegal, but there are really no punishments if caught.

Comment

^^^^^

So...what you're saying this guy is AB109 and Prop 47 compliant?
                semper destravit

Comment

Third most common phrase at my agency: "Don't worry about it, it's just a misdemeanor."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2654 users online. 144 members and 2510 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X