300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHP Officer attacked with machete

One of the more rural parts of the state. Proof this can happen anywhere. Keep your guard up, fellow wolf hunters. Get well, brother.

http://www.times-standard.com/genera...fatal-shooting
    Last edited by wheels295; 12-20-2014, 02:26 PM.

Hopefully some can send their well wishes before posting on the "Who's hiring?" threads.....

Comment

My prayers are with that officer, I hope he gets well soon and gets back to doing what he loves.

Comment

Really? Only one? I've lost my faith in this profession.

Comment

It's not like everyone reads these forums every 5 seconds. Besides, I can send well wishes without posting.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

It's been viewed 106 times.... You know the families of Officers read these forums, right? I'm sure they would appreciate seeing the well wishes.... But, I'm sure there was some person asking a question on "Ask a Cop" that needed to be told how stupid they are for asking a question.

Comment

I'm sure that those family members are being taken care of. This meaningless Internet forum does not concern them.
              The CHP takes care of their own.

Comment

Great attitude to have. "Nah, it's ok. I'm sure someone else cares. That's enough."

Comment

Dude, you have NO idea what you are talking about. Are you even police?
                  Never mind. When you have 30 years on, come talk to me.

Comment

Nope, I'm SO. I had a long response basically saying how we all need to stick together and show our support for our own. However, I feel it would fall upon deaf ears.

Comment

Posting on a forum doesn't mean a thing.
                      Have you sent a card?
                      Donated blood?
                      Volunteered to take a shift?

No? Then don't tell me about supporting our own.
                      BTDT more than you will EVER know.

Comment

Actually, I have sent a card to the area office. Thanks. I'd love to cover a shift, but CHP typically doesn't allow outside agencies to cover their shifts. And since I have strep throat, I can't donate blood.

Comment

Excuses, excuses.

BS.

Now go put on your rookie suit and try and LEARN something, since you have a long way to go.

Comment

Would you like a picture of my throat? I'd be happy to show you. Now, you know I'm right. You don't have to be a 30 year veteran to know the importance of support no matter where it comes from. When my father, a Fire Chief, passed away, I noticed the flag at a gas station in the town we lived in was at half mast. I asked the gas station manager why and he said it was for my father. That little showing of support was huge for my family. Honestly, that meant more than meeting President Bush when my father's name was put into the National Fallen Firefighter's Memorial. So, I like to think that TAUGHT me something.
                            Last edited by wheels295; 12-21-2014, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Prayers to the officer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5773 users online. 331 members and 5442 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X