Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long beach pd

Greetings,
    Just wondering if anybody has recently applied there?
    Have a personal view of the department?
    Going through backgrounds?
    Or Been through there academy, know it's intensity lvl, do they stick to in/out time, etc.?

My old Sgt works from them. Only stuff hes told me is that besides the pay it's a great department to work for! A lot of action and one of the few departments that still run a two man car.

Comment

Two man is optional and not always available. One man car at night gets a pay bump as well.

Great department. Hard academy. If you are worried about in/out time you are looking at the wrong profession.

Comment

Thanks for the response people. Anybody have any updates or recent news?

Comment

http://www.longbeach.gov/police/join/full_time/

Comment

I have not applied with the department but I have been on 3 ride a longs and the LBPD is great! All of the officers that I met were very nice and there is a good amount of action if that is what you are looking for.

Comment

I've talked to more people about the department and I've heard pretty much the same thing jonje, thanks for the feedback! I wish I could go on a ride along.

Comment

Originally posted by Stand-UPguy View Post
                I've talked to more people about the department and I've heard pretty much the same thing jonje, thanks for the feedback! I wish I could go on a ride along.
                Where do you live? What's preventing a ride along?

Comment

I've asked the department a few times & they keep telling me to wait.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6289 users online. 310 members and 5979 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X