300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish and Wildlife exam

I know there are similar posts on this forum but they're very out of date so I figured I would ask this again. Does anyone know what the Fish and Wildlife written exam will entail? Is it basically the PELLETB or does it require knowledge of fish and game laws?

---bump---

Comment

Much of the information you have come across regarding the written exam is probably going to be the same. 417Lt's posts are good to read. If you do a search for "fish and game" (as it was formerly known), the first thread entitled California Fish and Game Warden Written Exam is informative.

Comment

They are actually hiring? I applied a couple years ago and before I could even test they froze the applications hiring process.
        Criminals are dumb, otherwise we wouldn't have a job.

Comment

Originally posted by JBadge View Post
          They are actually hiring? I applied a couple years ago and before I could even test they froze the applications hiring process.
          From what I understand they have an exam every December now. Evidently there's been an increase in retirements and their budget is slowly but surely recovering.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2994 users online. 140 members and 2854 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X