300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Agencies / Civilian Employee

So I've applied to many agencies within SoCal as a civilian employee because I'm not old enough to be a Police Officer/Deputy Sheriff. I've been an explorer scout for 5 years, no criminal record any DQ reasons for a polygraph/background investigation.

The positions I've applied for are dispatcher, clerical staff for station or jail, community service officer, property officer, and custody deputy. I'm bound to get picked up by one of the many agencies that I've applied for and I'm not doing it for the money, but to get my foot-in-the-door with an agency.

Can any of you guys give me insight on any of these agencies? Newport Beach PD, Orange PD, Placentia PD, El Segundo PD, Burbank PD, Palm Springs PD, Orange Co SD, Santa Barbara SD, West Covina PD, Laguna Beach PD, Santa Ana PD, Anaheim PD, Riverside PD, Ontario PD.

Yeah- it's a lot of agencies and no I'm not trying to gossip about them. Eventually it's going to come to a point which one to enter backgrounds for and become employed by one of them. I just want to know if y'all had any good things to say about these agencies (ie- good morale, no "cliques", etc.)

Thanks!

Apply for CSA at OCSD and you'll be on the straight=shot for Deputy when you're old enough.

Comment

I was a Cadet, then CSO for 5 years before becoming a deputy. While working full time I went to school full time and got my BA from CSULB. Got my foot in the door at 19. Graduated the academy at 25.

Good luck. PM me for specific questions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3802 users online. 211 members and 3591 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X