300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants

Don't stop believing! The Giants are the World Champions!
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Bah... Go Dodgers!
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Bumgarner was a tough act to beat.
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

as long as it wasn't the doyers

Comment

What I love about October: I get to watch baseball on TV, just like the Dodgers.
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
            Don't stop believing! The Giants are the World Champions!
            They were lucky, the Cardinals should have beat them.
            Retired

Comment

And shootings, stabbings, and cops hurt. All because of some stupid game...
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                And shootings, stabbings, and cops hurt. All because of some stupid game...
                It was mass chaos right after the game. I couldn't believe the Giants beat the odds and won.

I kind of wished the Giants would have lost so we didn't have to deal with all the BS afterwards.

Seemed like a million people out there, we were taking bottles and it was off the hook. Streets were taken over by the drunk crowds. Shootings, stabbings, and other violent crimes.

Society is getting worse and worse, it's way harder to be a cop these days, too many restrictions and limitations, along with the cop hating special interest groups, legislators, activists/attorneys out there looking to make a quick buck and/or attention at our expense.

Comment

CA Cop, it crazy on the Peninsula too. Some idiots shutdown 3 blocks of my street and had an impromptu sideshow. Gunfire, explosions, my angry wife yelling at the local PD to handle it or she would....

I was happy they won, but seriously it's not like it hasn't happened two other times...in the last 5 years. I do wonder what a loss would have looked like. Violence? Or just BART and Caltrains cars packed full of angry drunks?

I so look forward to having a crowd control situation at Levi Stadium.
                  semper destravit

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3496 users online. 185 members and 3311 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X