300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sbsd

Hey everyone! Im currently in background investigations for san bernardino county, trying to get into the Jan academy. Is there anybody else in the San Bernardino process as well?

Howdy, just took my written last friday for the same cycle. Awaiting my passing email, already have my PBIQ completed. PAT on the 15th of october. I can't believe how fast their process is. What stage are you at mslittle?

Comment

Thats great! I hope you pass your written and your pat; are you ready for the physical? As of right now they are finishing up my background so now I'm waiting to get my oral board interview.

Comment

Originally posted by mslittle View Post
        Thats great! I hope you pass your written and your pat; are you ready for the physical? As of right now they are finishing up my background so now I'm waiting to get my oral board interview.
        Very cool! I scored highly on my Written, Range 1, physical should be no problem. Great to hear you're moving along in the progress. Do you mind giving us a simple breakdown of your timeline so far? This cycle is for the January academy and it's already October. This means they'll either have to rush the applicants from this last testing phase, or bump them into the next academy. I'm hoping for the former! Imagine that, a 3-month process.

Comment

Thats great; you won't have no problem with the physical. So far, I did everything except my oral board,medical,and psych which is the last few steps. My cycle was in May and there was so many applicants they tried to push them through for october academy but some applicants have to wait for the January academy. There is going to be a mixture of applicants from my cycle and your cycle for the January academy but overall they are moving pretty fast.

Comment

More than likely passed the PAT. There was a good 600-700 applicants at the PAT event in my estimation. I'm actually surprised that there isn't any other threads on O.com regarding DST for SBSD.

Waiting on official notification of passing the PAT and to see which range I scored into. Hoping to have scored high enough to get a call back some time soon for an interview.

Anyone else have any movement in the October testing phase?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5643 users online. 314 members and 5329 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X