Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Law enforcement trainee (san bernardino)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law enforcement trainee (san bernardino)

Recently applied for the law enforcement trainee position. Passed the exam and physical agility test. I was waiting for an interview date and was informed that I was disqualified and Therefore they are unable to provide me with any information regarding which Police Department standard i did not meet. Has this ever happened to anyone ? I do not have any criminal record and am so devastated about this.

Originally posted by dramacydal View Post
    Recently applied for the law enforcement trainee position. Passed the exam and physical agility test. I was waiting for an interview date and was informed that I was disqualified and Therefore they are unable to provide me with any information regarding which Police Department standard i did not meet. Has this ever happened to anyone ? I do not have any criminal record and am so devastated about this.
    So...did they DQ you on background?
    Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
    Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

I didn't even make it into the interview process.

Comment

Didn't you turn in a background packet at the physical agility though?

Comment

I did turn in a background packet. But I don't have anything to my knowledge that will disqualify me.

Comment

Time to move on. They don't have to elaborate.
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

It could have been your credit history. Alot of agencies around the country are picky about that. I've run into that too with some agencies. Just keep at it. Eventually you will find a department that will hire you.

Comment

Maybe you didn't meet the time requirements on the PAT testing. They allow everyone to continue then they send a letter saying you don't meet the requirements. Have you tried anywhere else since this has happened?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3780 users online. 286 members and 3494 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X