300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No words to describe....

This has gone viral on my wife's facebook page. She's been bugging me all day to watch it. When I finally did....... no words to describe the stupidity on the "pranksters" part. It's obvious the so called prank did not always yield the type of response shown.

Out of curiosity, has anyone or agency seen or head about this yet in briefings? I assume I'm late in hearing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAIFbYdaJHY

Stupid is as stupid does. Those idiots are passing gas on people, grabbing cell phones out of peoples hands and other stupid sh*t. I'm glad they got a beat down.

Comment

People who play stupid games win stupid prizes. That is the dumbest of dumb.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

I literally have no words with which to respond to this.
        Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
        Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

Well, one day those recording these pranks will document the entire before during and after of a homicide.
          semper destravit

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4675 users online. 256 members and 4419 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X