X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bakersfield PD 2014

Anyone going through the process?

Oral rankings come out soon, shout out if you're in the pool

Good luck man! I noticed they put their recruitment banners back up this week. Any idea whether this is for a winter/spring academy or are they trying to get more recruits for a the fall class?

Comment

Originally posted by Mueller77 View Post
      Good luck man! I noticed they put their recruitment banners back up this week. Any idea whether this is for a winter/spring academy or are they trying to get more recruits for a the fall class?
      They have said on many occasions they are having a January Academy. This is what is set the most as of right now. Weather they do something before, or after, is always a topic that may or may not happen.

Even the January Academy, this early on, isn't set as much as you might think, but who knows. That knowledge is above my pay grade. But the Dept. is making a big hiring push as of late, so that's great news for any candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasingthedream View Post
        They have said on many occasions they are having a January Academy. This is what is set the most as of right now. Weather they do something before, or after, is always a topic that may or may not happen.

Even the January Academy, this early on, isn't set as much as you might think, but who knows. That knowledge is above my pay grade. But the Dept. is making a big hiring push as of late, so that's great news for any candidate.
        Good deal! Are you on the list? I didn't get to test during this last cycle, but I'm going to apply for this one.

I read that the recruiting they were doing this summer was for a potential fall academy which would put them about five officers over capacity. I know there were a couple of boneheads who graduated from the academy recently that lost their jobs due to DUI and domestic violence issues, so maybe they're wanting to bring in a few more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mueller77 View Post
          Good deal! Are you on the list? I didn't get to test during this last cycle, but I'm going to apply for this one.

I read that the recruiting they were doing this summer was for a potential fall academy which would put them about five officers over capacity. I know there were a couple of boneheads who graduated from the academy recently that lost their jobs due to DUI and domestic violence issues, so maybe they're wanting to bring in a few more.
          Good luck to you, but don't worry about "capacity", people will get Dq'ed, and make room for you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4342 users online. 223 members and 4119 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X