Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Cal LE people, where do you buy your off duty firearms?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cal LE people, where do you buy your off duty firearms?

I've been looking for another off duty gun, just wondering where you guys/gals shop at that have decent prices/good customer service (Southern California, I'm willing to drive a few hours/road trip).

I guess while I'm posting...I'll ask away...When is LASD going to approve the SHIELD M&P 9mm for off duty carry? I've heard a 1000x diff. stories/opinions.

THANKS in advance...

At Allstate Police Supply (Pomona) and ProForce (Brea)

And the Shield was approved last week.
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I wish George F. Cake was still around. They had great catalogs.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

i go to my local gun shops. those other shops have good prices BUT when I factor in the gas to drive down twice it equals close to the same as the local shops
        I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

ProForce in Brea for me. I've heard Adamson in Los Alamitos has good deals as well.

Comment

Pro force is pretty damn good!

Comment

ProForce is my first choice, or the LAPRAAC if I'm going to stay local.

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                At Allstate Police Supply (Pomona) and ProForce (Brea)

And the Shield was approved last week.
                Wow, didn't hear about the SHIELD being approved...Thanks! Random question sir...If I bought the SHIELD would I have to take a class at the Range to carry it off duty...If I'm already qualified to carry the M&P 9mm compact off duty. Thanks in advance.

Thanks to everyone for your help...I've heard a lot of good thing about Pro Force.

Comment

Originally posted by VideoGame View Post
                  Wow, didn't hear about the SHIELD being approved...Thanks! Random question sir...If I bought the SHIELD would I have to take a class at the Range to carry it off duty...If I'm already qualified to carry the M&P 9mm compact off duty. Thanks in advance.

Thanks to everyone for your help...I've heard a lot of good thing about Pro Force.
                  Yes....as of last week at least, the Shield will require an 'off duty' autoloader class to be completed in order for you to carry it.
                  The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

ProForce in Brea.

Comment

proforce is good, but adamson in los alamitos usually gives better deals from what i've experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                        Yes....as of last week at least, the Shield will require an 'off duty' autoloader class to be completed in order for you to carry it.

Sir...Thanks for the info.

Anyone on here shop at Turner's...I've heard good/bad about the place.

Comment

Turners outdoorsman is where I bought my off duty gun.

Comment

Originally posted by VideoGame View Post

Your best bet is to call BC range staff and ask them.
                            sigpic

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
                            -George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by cruz0311 View Post
                              Your best bet is to call BC range staff and ask them.
                              He got good scoop from LA Dep, the JDIC just hasn't come out yet.
                              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5425 users online. 303 members and 5122 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X