300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor Cal Cop looking for West Hollywood Hotel Recommendations

I'm planning on taking a trip down to Universal Studies with the little lady this summer and I'm looking for some hotel recommendations from the So Cal guys and gals. I'd like to stay close to the park, but I want to get some suggesting before booking a hotel.

We'll more than likely be flying down to LAX, so I'm anticipating that I won't be bringing my off duty and would prefer avoiding the local clientele...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

I'll let the LAC guys comment on that.

If you don't mind a tiny bit of a drive, consider pushing just a bit further north and consider staying in the Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village/Agoura Hills area. VERY nice, you can get from there to Universal in 30-40 minutes (traffic permitting)
    Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
    Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

You should stay at the sheraton located right on Universal property. That would make life convenient!

Comment

The park itself is ok.....Citywalk is overrun with gang members and knuckleheads on Fri-Sat nights.....not somewhere I would take family
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

If you can do it, try flying into Burbank. It's much smaller and easier to get in an out of than LAX, and you won't have to fight the 405 traffic to get near the Universal area. Also, Burbank has a few decent hotels you can stay at including the Airport Marriott. Both the hotel and the airport are only about 10 minutes from Universal Studios and 15 minutes to Hollywood.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4630 users online. 269 members and 4361 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X