300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anaheim PD PAT!!

Anyone with information in regards to what APD physical agility test consist of?

Thanks in advance!

1.2 mile obstacle course, 500 yard timed swim, 3 mile timed run, and a weapons dexterity and skills exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by hbliam View Post
      1.2 mile obstacle course, 500 yard timed swim, 3 mile timed run, and a weapons dexterity and skills exercise.
      You forgot the 1/2 mile vehicle push.
      Ignore List----DAL

"but I warranty you that I’ll be a better candidate than a kid that just got out of high school and self-sponsor himself."...Just another brain surgeon who's looking for a cop job on Officer.com.

Comment

Oh dang, I just found out the 1/2 mile vehicle push is only for those applicants without any ties to the City of Anaheim.

My bad...
        Ignore List----DAL

"but I warranty you that I’ll be a better candidate than a kid that just got out of high school and self-sponsor himself."...Just another brain surgeon who's looking for a cop job on Officer.com.

Comment

Did anyone attend the oral interviews held last week?

Comment

Yeah…. Just turned in my packet a few days ago!

Comment

Did anyone attend the recruit oral interviews held 8/11/14-8/15/14?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5591 users online. 344 members and 5247 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X