• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pomona PD

Anyone here test for Pomona PD?

Originally posted by statelinedefense View Post
    Anyone here test for Pomona PD?
    Affirm; However, no response via email or mail.

Comment

I haven't heard back from them either.

Comment

I applied last year. Made it to Captains interview and placed on certified eligibility list. I was disqualified 4 months later.

Comment

I applied about a month ago and just got scheduled for my PAT/written. What was the written test like for you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by oscarantonio View Post
            I applied about a month ago and just got scheduled for my PAT/written. What was the written test like for you guys?

"All applicants must take and pass the Physical Agility exam; however, applicants that have taken the POST Entry Level Law Enforcement Test Battery prior to Pomona's testing date, may apply their test score and waive the written exam with Pomona, if they meet certain requirements. The specific requirements needed for the written exam to be waived are as follows:

* You have passed the P.O.S.T. Entry Level Law Enforcement Test Battery within the last 12 months;
            * You have a P.O.S.T. T-Score of 50 or above;
            * Bring your original letter to the testing; and
            * Staff will evaluate the letter to determine if it is acceptable."

The written test is the PELLET-B.

Comment

Just got my rejection letter. I didn't make it past the interview process. The test you will take is the PELLETB, the PAT was easy. Wall/fence climb, 99yrd obstacle course, body drag and 500yrd run. Good luck man!

Comment

OP, sorry it didn't work out. Don't give up, you'll get in somewhere!

I didn't really see much of a point in starting another Pomona PD thread, hopefully its ok.

Anyone else still in the process with Pomona PD from the first or second round of testing?

Comment

Bumping it. Did anybody hear back from their Captains interview with Pomona?

Comment

i passed, that was like 3 weeks ago, what did they tell you?

Comment

Passed my Captains interview but nothing since then. Anyone else do their Captains interview and hear back?

Comment

Anyone still in the process with Pomona PD?

Comment

Thought I'd revive this thread...I have Written/PAT for PPD in 2 Weeks...anyone else?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5647 users online. 321 members and 5326 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X