X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHPJones23
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnieLopez View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm not in the 2014 testing cycle but am currently going through the hiring process for the first time and i'm not going to lie, I get nervous about not meeting CHP standards and Disqualifying out of the process. Here is my progress so far. Also any tips or guidelines will definitely be taken into account. I can take all the help i can get.

Applied on: 12/20/2015
    PAT on: 02/20/2016
    Written on: 02/21/2016
    PHS submitted: 04/11/2016
    Background Questionnaire submitted: 04/25/2016
    Initial Interview with the BI: 05/02/2016

and is it just me or does anyone else feel like the process isn't going as slow for me as i thought? It's only been 2 1/2 months since my PAT and I'm already going to my first interview next week!

I'm out in the inland division.
    Hey Arnie congrats on your progress, you might not get a lot of answers in this forum because most are either in the academy or headed there in a few weeks, I would post in the 2015 or 2016 forum so you can get some answers. However, you are moving at a good pace.

Leave a comment:

• ArnieLopez
    replied
    Hello everyone, I'm not in the 2014 testing cycle but am currently going through the hiring process for the first time and i'm not going to lie, I get nervous about not meeting CHP standards and Disqualifying out of the process. Here is my progress so far. Also any tips or guidelines will definitely be taken into account. I can take all the help i can get.

Applied on: 12/20/2015
    PAT on: 02/20/2016
    Written on: 02/21/2016
    PHS submitted: 04/11/2016
    Background Questionnaire submitted: 04/25/2016
    Initial Interview with the BI: 05/02/2016

and is it just me or does anyone else feel like the process isn't going as slow for me as i thought? It's only been 2 1/2 months since my PAT and I'm already going to my first interview next week!

I'm out in the inland division.

Leave a comment:

• SoCal_HEI
    replied
    14 days.

Sent from my iPhone

Leave a comment:

• Travis.Chapman19
    replied
    Originally posted by jamest91 View Post
    So when I show up during the first week of the stress classes, shall I walk the halls yelling for Cadet Chapman? I'm sure you can't wait to be a senior.
    feel free to try..but "stand by to stand by" lol. and whoever "ninjamassacre" is that PM'd me, I can't find your message to respond. people here wear those boots though, unless policy changes you will be fine just no speed laces

Leave a comment:

• jamest91
    replied
    Originally posted by Travis.Chapman19 View Post
    going good. ready for CTC II-16 to show up though. haha. if you haven't already start doing a lot of PT. hold about a 10lb object out in front of you for as long as possible. Don't stress too much, this place isn't horrible if you follow directions and stay squared away. Any of you feel free to find me and ask me any questions you have. good luck.
    So when I show up during the first week of the stress classes, shall I walk the halls yelling for Cadet Chapman? I'm sure you can't wait to be a senior.

Leave a comment:

• Travis.Chapman19
    replied
    Originally posted by Apple300sx View Post
    How's it going up there? Any tips for us?
    going good. ready for CTC II-16 to show up though. haha. if you haven't already start doing a lot of PT. hold about a 10lb object out in front of you for as long as possible. Don't stress too much, this place isn't horrible if you follow directions and stay squared away. Any of you feel free to find me and ask me any questions you have. good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Apple300sx
    replied
    Originally posted by CHPJones23 View Post
    What took so long from Jan till march for your medical to clear?
    They requested more info, I did that and then had to wait a couple weeks for the CHP doctor to review my file and clear me.

Leave a comment:

• CHPJones23
    replied
    Not full yet. I just got a call yesterday and scheduled my psych oral for April 12th. The lady told me if I pass I will be getting an invite to the May academy.
    What took so long from Jan till march for your medical to clear?

Leave a comment:

• Apple300sx
    replied
    cool thanks. good luck to all of you, us juniors sure can't wait for all of you to get there!

How's it going up there? Any tips for us?

Leave a comment:

• Travis.Chapman19
    replied
    Not full yet. I just got a call yesterday and scheduled my psych oral for April 12th. The lady told me if I pass I will be getting an invite to the May academy.
    cool thanks. good luck to all of you, us juniors sure can't wait for all of you to get there!

Leave a comment:

• Apple300sx
    replied
    Anyone know if the May academy is full already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Travis.Chapman19
    replied
    Anyone know if the May academy is full already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jamest91
    replied
    Originally posted by Ofcr037 View Post
    Anyone else get a Post PAT APP (Applicant Preparation Program) invite?? Im from Southern Division and just waiting for a class invite...
    Yes. I'll be there Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Ofcr037
    replied
    Anyone else get a Post PAT APP (Applicant Preparation Program) invite?? Im from Southern Division and just waiting for a class invite...

Leave a comment:

• JBadge
    replied
    Dang guys, I haven't been on this page since last year. I don't recognize a lot of the usernames that are posting now, so I'm curious how the guys are doing that are in the academy. I'm still in the Napa Valley Police Academy. I'm still set to graduate on June 11th, 6.5 months down, 2.5 to go. If I don't get picked up by a department when I graduate then I am still contemplating applying again with CHP.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9970 users online. 388 members and 9582 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X