300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bryan01169 View Post
    I got that email today too. Where abouts do you live?
    PM Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian6172 View Post
      I've gone through all of my other application steps with the Inland Division, but today I received an email to attend a Background Orientation with the Border Division. I guess maybe they needed to even things out among the investigators and I live close enough to the Border Division. Good luck to everyone else who has made it this far.
      What was your score on the QAP?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan01169 View Post
        I got that email today too. Where abouts do you live?
        What was your score?

Comment

Originally posted by 55 View Post
          95 on the QAP.

Comment

Originally posted by 55 View Post

Comment

Thanks almostpunk and everyone else!!

Comment

Hello everyone! How is the process going for everyone? I've been lurking for awhile so I thought I'll join in. Anyone else from the Valley Division? I'll be back in Sacramento on the 15th so if anyone wants to get together just let me know..I think it would be nice to get together with someone else that is in the hiring process.
                Last edited by Kiemchai; 05-04-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian6172 View Post
                  I've gone through all of my other application steps with the Inland Division, but today I received an email to attend a Background Orientation with the Border Division. I guess maybe they needed to even things out among the investigators and I live close enough to the Border Division. Good luck to everyone else who has made it this far.
                  When is your background orientation? Is it the one on one orientation where you go over you PHS or something more generic with a group of applicants in the background process?

Comment

The background orientation is scheduled for tomorrow. It sounds like it is a group of applicants and they will be reviewing the process and going over what documents we will need to provide.

Comment

My background investigator emailed me yesterday.

Comment

Keep us updated!

Comment

Hey guys,

I applied January 2013 and made it to backgrounds. September of last year he finally started my background and finished it around February. I passed medical after having to get a second opinion from my personal physician. Then came the psych interview which after 4 weeks of waiting I got the nasty letter saying that I failed it. I immediately called around and got in contact with a psychologist who would review my case and go forward with fighting the original disqualification. The Psych Screening Department says that it should take 2-4 weeks for them to mail my file to my psychologist. I called them the day that it had been 4 weeks since they had received my request and they informed me that they had mailed it out the day before... (thats the state for you). My psychologist called my yesterday letting me know that he had received my file and he said I have a good chance at getting my psych DQ reversed because my original psychologist was extremely picky. So I am hoping I can get into the August academy. Thats the story of my process... Good luck to you all.
                          Last edited by JBadge; 11-18-2014, 07:47 PM.
                          Criminals are dumb, otherwise we wouldn't have a job.

Comment

wow, that's some serious stuff, jbadge. good luck to you. brian ill be attending the orientation today-getting dressed right now! we'll probably see each other, but have no clue. haha. at first i was surprised they were having it later in the evening, until i remembered hey, they have other jobs to perform day to day that don't involve us. lol.

Comment

oh wait-i just re-read your post and realized you're going to the border orientation. i'm headed to the southern. i guess they're both today.

Comment

Well, how was the orientation? What info did they go over?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12701 users online. 482 members and 12219 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X