Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM me buddy.

Comment

Border division hasn't received the PHS due date yet. Hopefully it comes soon.

Comment

hey all. southern division here. just received my emailed score yesterday, along with my notification to complete the 446 and submit by april 18. it was a nerve-racking 3 weeks, let me tell you.

Comment

It was a nerve racking 3 weeks. Congrats!

Comment

Got the email today for PHS due date. Have to have it in by April 21st.

Comment

Anyone turn in their PHS yet? I'm going in person tomorrow to submit mine.

Comment

Valley Division PHS due 04/17

Comment

Good luck to all those going forward! I received a call form a department back home! Best of luck and keep posting updates!

Comment

So the border division recruiter told us that some applicants from this testing cycle could possibly make it to the August academy.

Comment

holy crap. august ain't that far away. lol. MORE RUNNING!
                      congrats illiniguy!

Comment

Thanks!! I appreciate it!

Comment

Illiniguy congrats buddy. Keep us posted on your progress as well.

Yeah man I'm really hoping to get an opportunity to make it to the August class. Definitely keep up the running.

Comment

Anyone hear from their background investigator yet?

Comment

I've gone through all of my other application steps with the Inland Division, but today I received an email to attend a Background Orientation with the Border Division. I guess maybe they needed to even things out among the investigators and I live close enough to the Border Division. Good luck to everyone else who has made it this far.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian6172 View Post
                                I've gone through all of my other application steps with the Inland Division, but today I received an email to attend a Background Orientation with the Border Division. I guess maybe they needed to even things out among the investigators and I live close enough to the Border Division. Good luck to everyone else who has made it this far.
                                I got that email today too. Where abouts do you live?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6171 users online. 246 members and 5925 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X