Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I completed medical last week but haven't heard anything beyond that. I don't know if medical was cleared and my psych has not been scheduled yet.

Comment

• Mine also says "Passed Background Investigation". I have been contacted by Cal HR for psychological screening, but am waiting for medical records to be sent to them before they will schedule me for the oral portion.

Comment

• I know it's variable depending on your background but about how long did that phase take for u guys before you had officially cleared backgrounds

Comment

• Two months after the initial interview.

Comment

• Mine was just over two months and I had a fairly extensive history.

Comment

• Mine was about 3 months total and I've had a few jobs, residences, etc.

Comment

• Mine was just over a month.

Comment

• I've got a PHS question...I'm aware that this is the most important document we will complete, but some of the questions are asking for exact dates and addresses that I simply have no way of providing. What was everyone's experience with being unable to provide these kinds of details for events that happened years ago? I've already been through a BI and my experience was that it really wasnt a big deal, however I am anticipating CHP to be a little more strict.

Comment

• I relied heavily on driving records, old leases, roommates, family members, and friends to get the most accurate dates possible. If you can't remember the exact date, put in a date that is as close as you can get.

To help remember, try and think about what was happening around the date in which you can't remember (i.e. "I got that fix-it when it was really hot. It must have been around July 2005" or " I moved into that apartment and celebrated my birthday shortly after").

Your BI will go over everything with you and just let them know that you can't remember the exact date. It probably wont be a big deal if your speeding ticket, or whatever, was in February of 2005 or June of 2005.

Comment

• Those of you that have finished psych, how long did it take from the completion of your medical examination to the point where your psych was scheduled? Was it scheduled through CAL HR or through CHP? It has been over 3 weeks since my medical and I haven't heard anything about scheduling the psych.

Comment

• Originally posted by 55 View Post
                        Those of you that have finished psych, how long did it take from the completion of your medical examination to the point where your psych was scheduled? Was it scheduled through CAL HR or through CHP? It has been over 3 weeks since my medical and I haven't heard anything about scheduling the psych.
                        I'm right there with you. I did my medical 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since.

Comment

• I
                          Originally posted by 55 View Post
                          Those of you that have finished psych, how long did it take from the completion of your medical examination to the point where your psych was scheduled? Was it scheduled through CAL HR or through CHP? It has been over 3 weeks since my medical and I haven't heard anything about scheduling the psych.
                          You will get contacted by CalHR. They are the ones who do the psych. I did my psych interview 2 days before I did my medical. About a week after I passed backgrounds, I got a call to schedule my psych interview. I haven't heard anything regarding my results in it yet though.

Comment

• I got a call today from CalHR to schedule a 2nd psych interview. Anyone who's done psych already have a similar experience? I'm hoping it's nothing but the wandering mind can be very stress inducing, hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickWa View Post
                              I got a call today from CalHR to schedule a 2nd psych interview. Anyone who's done psych already have a similar experience? I'm hoping it's nothing but the wandering mind can be very stress inducing, hahaha.
                              I've never heard that before. They didn't specify why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bryan01169 View Post
                                I've never heard that before. They didn't specify why?
                                No, I asked if it was common and they told me it wasn't uncommon. They said sometimes they want some more information, clarification, etc. When I thought about it more reasonable, I figured I didn't get a dq so it hopefully isn't anything too big of a deal and they just want more information about whatever. Crossing my fingers for my interview next week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7279 users online. 366 members and 6913 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X