Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayward Pd trainee

Anyone in the process with Hayward Pd?

Hey Rocky are you currently with Hayward PD? Had some questions for you if you are. Thanks.

Comment

Im not I was wondering if anyone was in the process with them because I had questions Lol I have an Oral this Friday

Comment

I'm in the process. Had my pre-chiefs meeting, then got a conditional with Oakland and everything with Hayward seemed to stop. But there's still plenty of time for the March academy.

Comment

Originally posted by 123Fitness View Post
          I'm in the process. Had my pre-chiefs meeting, then got a conditional with Oakland and everything with Hayward seemed to stop. But there's still plenty of time for the March academy.
          Yeah I had my oral interview last Friday. I attended the pre oral preparation and I believe the instructor told us they were looking to hire 6 for the March academy. I'm in the process with Oakland too. But after I took my psych in October haven't heard back from them since. Are you in line for the dec academy for oakland? What happens after you pass the oral for hayward?

Comment

I just applied recently, how fast do they contact you to schedule an Oral Interview?
            Just wondering if I can still make the March Academy?

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman 94805 View Post
              I just applied recently, how fast do they contact you to schedule an Oral Interview?
              Just wondering if I can still make the March Academy?
              I applied in August did a pre phq survey in sept written test in October and did my oral last week. They move pretty fast compared to other departments I've applied to.

Comment

I am starting the process with Hayward. Written is tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky8 View Post
                  Yeah I had my oral interview last Friday. I attended the pre oral preparation and I believe the instructor told us they were looking to hire 6 for the March academy. I'm in the process with Oakland too. But after I took my psych in October haven't heard back from them since. Are you in line for the dec academy for oakland? What happens after you pass the oral for hayward?
                  I am waiting for my final offer with Oakland for December. Progress with Hayward slowed after I got a conditional with Oakland. After your written and oral board, you'll have a prechiefs interview then I believe a chiefs and then backgrounds begin. (Ie: investigation, polygraphs, psych medical)

Comment

@lawman
                    If you just applied it will probably be pretty close. I wouldn't hold your breath for march. I started my app in August and things have slowed but no news is good news during the application process.
                    Goodluck.
                    Last edited by 123Fitness; 12-04-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

@lawman
                      If you just applied it will probably be pretty close. I wouldn't hold your breathe for march. I started my app in August and things have slowed but no news is good news during the application process.
                      Goodluck.
                      Ok thanks, good luck to you as well.

Comment

So far it seems to be moving along. I had my written I believe 12/10, oral board on 12/17, I got an email today, 12/19, tat I passed and was placed on the list.
                        The email said I placed x out of 26 candidates. I wonder if that 26 is just that week's interview run or what?

Has anyone gotten that e-mail?

Comment

Talk about inactivity...

Has anyone heard from Hayward after most recent pre-chief's?
                          Last edited by rollaspeed1; 01-13-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Anyone end up finishing the process with Hayward? I know it’s an old forum but hoping to get some insight on the Oral/Computer exam and the rest of the process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7195 users online. 283 members and 6912 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X