X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch

I'm ready to have it.

Thoughts?
    Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
    Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Originally posted by Blizz View Post
    I'm ready to have it.

Thoughts?
    In-n-Out.
    Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
      In-n-Out.
      50% pop

Comment

Originally posted by Feb2nd1979 View Post
        50% pop
        For shame, for shame! Wash your mouth out with soap and banish phrases like 50% pop from your vocabulary.

You know we do not seek out gratuities or discounts because of our profession. However, like any wise shopper in this era of fiscally tight times, we do patronize establishments that offer "competative pricing."
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

www.originaltommys.com
          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

So now Im out of CA guess what? Nobody has any idea what In-N-Out is. Nothing is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPig1 View Post
              So now Im out of CA guess what? Nobody has any idea what In-N-Out is. Nothing is perfect.
              Should have gone to Texas

Comment

I am in Iowa, but I agree with In-N-Out. One of my favorite places to go when in CA or Vegas, and then immediately regret the decision.

Comment

You got a Tam's in beat? Ours offers very competitive pricing and puts three grilled chicken breasts on a mound of veggies or diesel-size burgers with enough fries or zucchini to feed a third-world village.
                  The Thousandth Man

Comment

Originally posted by 1tyme View Post
                    You got a Tam's in beat? Ours offers very competitive pricing and puts three grilled chicken breasts on a mound of veggies or diesel-size burgers with enough fries or zucchini to feed a third-world village.
                    Negative ghost rider...that sounds amazing though. Closest one is on Figueroa...40 or so miles. But the next time I hit Staples I'm definitely going to give it a try! Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                      mdrdep FTW.

LOVE me some Tommy's!!

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                        In-n-Out.
                        Animal fries!!! OM NOM NOM

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPig1 View Post
                          Dude...I missed out. When did you skip out of the state??

Comment

Safeway. Some fresh fruit, nuts and a quart of skim milk. Healthier and cheaper than In-n-Overrated. I do go to I-n-O once in a blue moon but don't really find them any better than Burger King.
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                              Safeway. Some fresh fruit, nuts and a quart of skim milk. Healthier and cheaper than In-n-Overrated. I do go to I-n-O once in a blue moon but don't really find them any better than Burger King.
                              Healthier yes, but no way it's cheaper while in uniform. To each their own but if you think BK taste the same as In and Out you might as well just eat cardboard cause you taste buds are dead.

And I'm not a fanboy. I prefer Five Guys or The Habit....or my own grill. But BK?? Please!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4928 users online. 207 members and 4721 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X