X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calilivin28
    replied
    Originally posted by FutureCo26 View Post
    Just received my clearance letter yesterday!
    Congratulations..I am about 70 days into background process so hoping to clear and move on to the next phase

Leave a comment:

• FutureCo26
    replied
    Just received my clearance letter yesterday!

Leave a comment:

• Z.Compliant_One
    replied
    I cleared everything on 2/27/15 with a score of 80. I'm in the hiring pool now. Indeed forums has a lot of candidates for CDCR on there. That's where I frequent. Offers for a May Academy have gone out today and it seems those who cleared the selection process in Dec/Jan are those who are getting academies dates.

Leave a comment:

• Kitty_5
    replied
    Originally posted by hahahasuckers View Post
    I did the PFT yesterday and passed! I just hope they move the process quick.
    Anyone else in?
    How are you moving along n the process? we had our PAT one month apart. Im curious if you have cleared backgrounds yet or not? I am right around the 90 day mark, maybe a little over it

Leave a comment:

• Kitty_5
    replied
    How are you moving along n the process? we had our PAT one month apart. Im curious if you have cleared backgrounds yet or not? I am right around the 90 day mark, maybe a little over it

Leave a comment:

• Kitty_5
    replied
    Here I my progress so far
    APPLIED: 02/24/2014
    Received Priority Processing for Pelican Bay, High desert, and Susanville: 03/27/2014
    Written Test: 05/06/2014
    PAT: 06/18/2014
    Livescan: 08/06/2014 ( NOT SURE ON THIS DATE 100% ) GUESSTIMATE
    Assigned BI: 11/24/2014
    NOW WE WAIT.... Hoping to hear something soon... anyone else apply around the same time as me clear backgrounds yet?

Leave a comment:

• USCgeo
    replied
    I started receiving calls from references notifying me that they have received the reference letters from CDCR. Four references have confirmed and mailed back the questionnaires. I have NOT received a call or email from a B.I but was told by the personnel dept that I have been officially assigned the B.I whom addressed the reference letters. My process is as follows:

- I applied in June 2014
    - Tested Aug 2014
    - PFT Oct 2014
    - Fingerprinted Nov 2014
    - Assigned a B.I Jan 2015
    - Reference Letters received by references Jan/Feb 2015

Leave a comment:

• Z.Compliant_One
    replied
    An update on my timeline

I cleared backgrounds in November

Had my written psych test & vision test yesterday on 12/17/14
    --> I think I may have failed the vision test. When it came to reading the letters with left eye I messed up twice having to read two different lines. The look on her face pretty much told me I failed. I'm hoping they say for me to get glasses or contacts. I was told I would know my results within a month.

If I did pass, I'm going to take my med evaluation & then oral psych interview. Then an offer if I cleared everything.

The crappy thing is I was given a conditional offer yesterday before my vision test
    , which the offer stated I had to pass everything.

What are your guys experience so far?
    Last edited by Z.Compliant_One; 12-18-2014, 05:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thao707
    replied
    questionnaire were received by my references last week keeping my fingers crossed

Leave a comment:

• SpeedDemon
    replied
    Originally posted by thao707 View Post
    anyone had the 5-22-14 live scan? and heard anything assigning to a bi?
    I do believe mine was done around the same time and had background questionaires sent out a few months ago. Still no call or email. Does anyone else have an update or hear back from a background investigator?

Leave a comment:

• thao707
    replied
    is there a number that I can contact them?

Originally posted by Puher View Post
    Right now it's taking about a month to hear something back. If it's been longer than a month call in and see what's up. They are heavily backed up. Trying to hire 7000 people and revamp the academy at same time not helping them.

Leave a comment:

• thao707
    replied
    anyone had the 5-22-14 live scan? and heard anything assigning to a bi?

Leave a comment:

• SyntaxError
    replied
    Update: After exactly 5 months of silence, I finally received a email from my assigned background investigator asking me to call him and set a date and time for my background interview.

Leave a comment:

• Z.Compliant_One
    replied
    I did my livescan on 4/22/14 and still waiting to hear from the BI or email or something.

Leave a comment:

• joshuajordan88
    replied
    I did my livescan on 5-1-14 and my references received their ref letters on 7-3-14. Hoping to get the email or call from my investigator soon!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6588 users online. 461 members and 6127 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X