Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aramos
    replied
    Hi. Have you graduate? What was your experience?

Leave a comment:

• aramos
    replied
    Did you graduate? How was the experience?

Leave a comment:

• aramos
    replied
    Have you graduated? How was your experience?

Leave a comment:

• emlaxstar9
    replied
    Anybody know if there is a process to get everything done in one visit for somebody coming from out of state?

Leave a comment:

• CHP4ME
    replied
    Good luck on getting in to the August academy! I will be there soon, not giving up until i do.

Leave a comment:

• JBadge
    replied
    85 is the cutoff to go to backgrounds. 70 is passing, but you will not go to backgrounds with that score. Its also who you know and if you are lucky you get a proactive BI. I received a 90 with no veteran points and was contacted by my BI but he kept postponing our initial meeting until 6 months later... at this point people I knew who had lower scores than my own were already getting invites. I was definitely confused and frustrated, but one thing I have learned through this process is that there is a time for everything. I have been fighting through everything, from bugging my BI for 6 months to finally meet with him, to constantly asking how his investigation is going, to having to get a second opinion to pass medical, to currently having to get a second opinion to pass my psych. That is my current status, I have a meeting next week with my psych and he said I have a good chance at getting my psych DQ overturned. So hopefully I will get into the August academy....

Leave a comment:

• CHP4ME
    replied
    Originally posted by illiniguy929 View Post
    I contacted CHP recruiting and 80 seems to be the cutoff this go round. Although he did say they start at 95's and proceed to process from then on. So 95's then 90's, 85's, 80's and 75 is the last passing score.
    When did you contact the recruiter regarding the cutoff being at 80 for this process?

Leave a comment:

• nglrivera
    replied
    I don't know if this is true but I was reading a post either on this site or another LEO forum but minorities who score within the acceptable range will move onto backgrounds faster than a non-minority who has a high QAP Score due to needing minorities on the force. As I said, I don't know if its true!

Leave a comment:

• nglrivera
    replied
    Originally posted by Bryan01169 View Post
    Awesome man. I got my QAP score a few weeks ago. What did you score and what division are you in?

Sorry for the late reply! I scored a 90 and I'm in the Golden Gate Division. You?

Leave a comment:

• Bryan01169
    replied
    Last time I heard the passing score to get into backgrounds was an 85.

Leave a comment:

• illiniguy929
    replied
    I contacted CHP recruiting and 80 seems to be the cutoff this go round. Although he did say they start at 95's and proceed to process from then on. So 95's then 90's, 85's, 80's and 75 is the last passing score.

Leave a comment:

• CHP4ME
    replied
    Hello, I received a QAP score of 80 with no veterans preference points. Does anyone know if CHP will accept this score? I know that CHP has already accepted 85's and higher, but i remember last hiring cycle, that started in Jan. of 2013, CHP went as low as 80's! Help, anyone! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• illiniguy929
    replied
    Got about another week of waiting! I'm anxious but confident!

Leave a comment:

• Bryan01169
    replied
    Originally posted by nglrivera View Post
    I am, just received my QAP score a couple weeks ago. Just waiting for the go-ahead...if it ever comes!
    Awesome man. I got my QAP score a few weeks ago. What did you score and what division are you in?

Leave a comment:

• nglrivera
    replied
    Originally posted by Bryan01169 View Post
    Any new applicants on here from the 2014 application process?
    I am, just received my QAP score a couple weeks ago. Just waiting for the go-ahead...if it ever comes!
    Last edited by nglrivera ; 03-31-2014, 02:17 AM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5279 users online. 206 members and 5073 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X