Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned in my background packet today. Now I wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP916 View Post
      Turned in my background packet today. Now I wait.
      did you get called in after your oral or was it email?

Comment

• Originally posted by champwhteek View Post
        did you get called in after your oral or was it email?
        Email

Comment

• Originally posted by BP916 View Post
          Email
          you have been PMed BP916

Comment

• Southern division here. I was curious how long after the oral did it take for you guys to receive the results? I already have my score (friends on the dept.), however I'm still awaiting the official email. I'm super excited and can't wait to get this process moving. Here's my timeline with the department if anyone is interested...

Jan 3rd applied
            Feb 23rd written
            Mar 9th PAT
            Mar 12 Oral

Currently awaiting BI

Comment

• Disregard post below...apologies, I found my answer on the link provided on post #5 as SGT stated.

Comment

• Hey Ranger13, I too am in your pool. what time on the 12th was your oral?
                As of right now I do not have my score. Keep in touch and best of luck my friend!
                ΟΥΔΕΠΟΤΕ ΥΠΟΧΩΡΩ ΟΥΔΕΠΟΤΕ ΠΑΡΑΔΙΔΟΜΑÎ
                "I Never Retreat, I Never Surrender"

Comment

• I did my oral at 0800, it went very good. We should be receiving emails either this week or the next informing everyone of their status and how they did in the oral. The BI's in southern division started sorting through all of the scores on either Monday or Tuesday, so it shoulder be too long before we receive the official email. Best of luck to you as well!!

Comment

• Thought I would post my progress on here as well. Central Division.

Jan 3rd applied
                    Feb 9th written (passed)
                    Feb 24 PAT (passed)
                    Feb 27th QAP Interview
                    Apr 2nd QAP Results (Passed with a 95)
                    Apr 3rd Received E-Mail from Central recruiting, advising me to turn in packet by April 15th.
                    Apr 4th Turned in packet

That's where I am at so far, waiting to hear back from a background investigator, very excited!

Comment

• I was there at 11 am. I too felt very content with the interview but it almost felt as "how can anyone do bad on this thing?!" (nevertheless I am VERY scared that I very well could be the one that doesn't do as well )
                      Are you guys aware of the Physical Fitness Evaluation (PFE). I was told that it was a little bit tougher PAT. (I am the chunky "chicago" candidate that they all teased and bet me I couldn't survive, This time around I am running a lot more )
                      Keep in touch guys, best of luck!
                      ps:Nick_22 95 is an excellent score! Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprtcs312 View Post
                        I was there at 11 am. I too felt very content with the interview but it almost felt as "how can anyone do bad on this thing?!" (nevertheless I am VERY scared that I very well could be the one that doesn't do as well )
                        Are you guys aware of the Physical Fitness Evaluation (PFE). I was told that it was a little bit tougher PAT. (I am the chunky "chicago" candidate that they all teased and bet me I couldn't survive, This time around I am running a lot more )
                        Keep in touch guys, best of luck!
                        ps:Nick_22 95 is an excellent score! Congrats!
                        Thank you! I was very excited when I received the email!

Comment

• For those of you that have intervied with your BI, how long did it take to receive your detailed earnings statement from the social security administration? The website says 4 months, however I have a hard time beleaving that seeing as how u only applied in January... I just want to make sure I'll have all of my documents in order on time. I sent off for it today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger13 View Post
                            For those of you that have intervied with your BI, how long did it take to receive your detailed earnings statement from the social security administration? The website says 4 months, however I have a hard time beleaving that seeing as how u only applied in January... I just want to make sure I'll have all of my documents in order on time. I sent off for it today.
                            I have not met with a BI yet, however, I submitted my detailed earnings paperwork around a week after my interview, and received it a little while back, so it definitely did not take anywhere near 4 months.

Comment

• I just received my score, 90, hoping it is enough...

Comment

• I just received my QAP score (105)... Check your emails southern division!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7090 users online. 227 members and 6863 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X