Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHHHH come on Golden gate LOL...

Comment

Anyone know how many they are looking to hire? Also, anyone received their QAP results? How long did you have to wait for it?

Comment

Common sense tells me they will be running academies for a while just to attempt to keep up with normal attrition (retirees, transfers, firings, and those who quit).

The book answer for your QAP result is in the applicant study guide or #71 of this thread. As far as how long people have actually waited I do not know.

On a side note, is anyone on this thread actually ready for the next academy (complete with the entire process and waiting)? If so, and you live in the vicinity of Temecula and are interested in getting together to PT then please send me a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by BP916 View Post
          Valley QAP results were sent out.

If Valley's came out last Monday, maybe Border will be out today! Fingers crossed!

Comment

Border Division QAP results are out. Unforunately, I did not advance to the next portion BUT...... I will try again as soon as the opportunity arises! The CHP has not seen the last of me! Congrats to all who have passed and I wish you luck!

Comment

I'm in Central and still waiting....

@ jrgutierrez1989 that's the right attitude to have. Keep on improving on what you can, and keep trying. To be 100% honest I am not extremely confident on my QAP either, but I'll tell you right now whatever the results I will NEVER give up. The CHP demands a "Never Quit!" attitude.

Comment

GOlden gate results are out...passed with a 90

Comment

Anyone from Central receive their QAP results? I noticed on my online profile my status changed to "Before Eligible Ready" I'm not sure if this means anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bgomez3435 View Post
                    Anyone from Central receive their QAP results? I noticed on my online profile my status changed to "Before Eligible Ready" I'm not sure if this means anything.
                    Heaven forbid they make it something that makes sense lol

Comment

• I received a PM from one of the candidates and he has received his invitation to attend the CHP Academy Class beginning 29 Apr 2013. Cadet Training Class IV-12 is in their 20th week and will be holding their graduations ceremonies in about 6 weeks. That class started with 150 Cadets and now is reporting they are down to 93 Cadets. That is ine heck of a drop rate of close to 40%. That shows that if you are unprepared for the job - mentally and physically - you will not succeed.

Good luck to all of you! Support one-another, study hard, work hard, remain ethical and proper. You can and will be successful.
                      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

• The April class is going to have a lot of re-treads in it.

Keep your heads in it. If I fought my way through it, you can too... you just have to want it..

Comment

• So i passed the QAP not with the best score.... I was just curious if only the most competitive scores are going into backgrounds. or will a passing score give you a shot.

Comment

• Were you emailed your results? If so, I'm thinking the email would disclose if you're moving on or not.

I'm in Central Division and still waiting on my results.

Comment

• Yes, I was emailed the results. I'm on Eligible list and list just trying to see how significant the score you receive is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~NDfan4LIFE~ View Post
                                Yes, I was emailed the results. I'm on Eligible list and list just trying to see how significant the score you receive is.
                                Your QAP score is the ONLY way you are 'ranked' against other applicants. To say it is extremely significant would be a major understatement. They'll start with the highest for backgrounds, then work their way down, be patient, you'll get your shot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9082 users online. 450 members and 8632 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X