300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bgomez3435 View Post
    I went on a ride-a-long Friday, and passed my PAT earlier today. Lucky me, QAP on Monday excited, but also nervous.
    How hard is it to obtain a ride-a-long?

Also CHP posted their PAT standards video here. I can't post YouTube videos but the URL video id is 9j812_htvn8

Comment

Ace that QAP.. it's the only way you are ranked against the other 20k+ applicants.

Comment

I completed the written in LA yesterday. We got to have a "little taste" of the academy

Comment

A "T-score" is a statistical measure for certain tests like this one...whereby a score of 50 = average, with a standard deviation of 10.

The easiest way to convert your t-score is to use a conversion chart, like the one at this link:

http://www.medfriendly.com/standards...onversion.html

Comment

I Guarantee it's nothing remotely similar to what happens at the academy.

Comment

re: the PAT elements, with the volume of applicants testing, how much time goes by between each element?

Comment

Originally posted by pirateslife777 View Post
                I Guarantee it's nothing remotely similar to what happens at the academy.
                Those were their words, not mine, but I know the academy is much, much harder.

Comment

Thats what they told me too. Just keep your head in it no matter what. No one can prepare for academy standards. Run til' you taste blood.

Comment

Originally posted by pirateslife777 View Post
                    Thats what they told me too. Just keep your head in it no matter what. No one can prepare for academy standards. Run til' you taste blood.
                    ...and then keep running...

Comment

Just took the written for the Coastal Division this past Saturday. Was told we're scheduled for vpat two weeks from now, so we should receive our results within the next couple weeks beforehand.

Comment

SoCal applicant here. Super fast turn-around for interviews! I'd expect this thread to be more active... one of the largest LE Dept. in CA...

Comment

Central here.... Waiting to hear QAP results... I have been looking into the CHP for a few years now and from what I see the first few steps (written, PAT, QAP) are usually the quickest phases to get through, then a lot of waiting....

Comment

Valley QAP results were sent out.

Comment

Anyone know the top score without Veteran's Points for the QAP?

Comment

I believe its 100%% right?? What did you get for a score bp?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11601 users online. 407 members and 11194 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X