Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inland written this morning - it went very well I thought. I look forward to hearing about the results.

Comment

Got my Oral appointment for WED...excited

Comment

I'm attending a seminar tomorrow evening, and I have my PAT on Saturday the 23rd. I'm curious to see how many are ready for the run.

Comment

you would be surprised how easy the run is... the biggest drop rate from what i could see where the pushups and sit-ups... not the run. good luck

Comment

Anyone know when valley division QAP results will be disclosed?

Comment

=mero64 Anyone know when valley division QAP results will be disclosed?
              Perhaps, if you were to go back to the beginning of this thread, specifically Post #5 and click on the provided link, you might find the answer within!
              Last edited by SgtCHP; 02-20-2013, 09:24 AM.
              Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Central Division seminar was great! A lot of insightful info... Looking forward to the PAT on Saturday bright and early at 0700.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post
                  Perhaps, if you were to go back to the beginning of this thread, specifically Post #5 and click on the provided link, you might find the answer within!
                  Sir, I believe he was asking about when the results of his interview would be disclosed. The schedule on post #5 only shows the date the QAP interviews begin.

But to answer your question mero64, I was told by the check-in officer at my QAP that results would come in about 4 weeks. But dont quote me, your best bet is to just wait till your QAP date to see what they say.

I've learned its just better to check your email at least once everyday (spam box included) and if it's not there, move on about your day. It's less stressful that way
                  Last edited by jrgutierrez1989; 02-20-2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Very true JR. I'm testing in the valley division. I had my QAP the first week of Feb. I'm guessing it shouldn't be too long. One things for sure, with the amount of applicants there are, in order to go to backgrounds we need to have a high score. We will see....

Comment

Originally posted by jrgutierrez1989 View Post
                      Sir, I believe he was asking about when the results of his interview would be disclosed. The schedule on post #5 only shows the date the QAP interviews begin.
                      Sir, do you honestly believe what you are saying? You don't firmly believe that I don't know what he is asking, do you?

There are a few things that are required of every candidate for the CHP......LISTEN, READ AND UNDERSTAND. Obviously, the OP has not done at least one of them! Every single phase of the project is covered by the monitors, background investigators, etc. It is highly recommended that each of you pay attention. By doing so, you may not have to ask questions already answered. Good luck in your processes and remember Listen, Read and Understand.
                      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Below is right out of the applicant study guide!

f. Notification of Results. The applicant will be notified of the results by e- mail four to five weeks following the QAP interview. Applicants not selected to go forward in the process may re-apply if they still meet the minimum qualification

Comment

Originally posted by USMC_80 View Post
                          Below is right out of the applicant study guide!

f. Notification of Results. The applicant will be notified of the results by e- mail four to five weeks following the QAP interview. Applicants not selected to go forward in the process may re-apply if they still meet the minimum qualification
                          Re-apply?...are they opening up again soon or do they mean in the distant future.

Comment

Written passed, 96th percentile. Onwards to PAT...

Comment

Originally posted by Badkharma View Post
                              Curious...how do you know your in the 96th percentile? The e-mail informing me of my T-score did not provide that type of information.

Comment

Originally posted by Badkharma View Post
                                How do you know your score was in the 96th percentile? I don't really understand the way a T score works. All I know, and care about for that matter, is I passed.

I went on a ride-a-long Friday, and passed my PAT earlier today. Lucky me, QAP on Monday excited, but also nervous.
                                Last edited by Bgomez3435; 02-24-2013, 02:18 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8870 users online. 392 members and 8478 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X