300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 31BZ6 View Post
    Absolutely, I'll be treating it like one of my Army schools...So are you in the process again, or have you been through the Academy already?
    I'm in the process again... I reached the BG phase last go around but had to withdraw for personal reasons (blah, blah, blah).....

Ready now to give it my ALL!

Comment

Good luck to those taking the written exam today. thumbsup.gif

Comment

just finished the written....good luck to everyone. surprised i saw so many people in sweats tho lol

Comment

got done with the written today also..went pretty smooth..now to wait for the next step

Comment

Does anyone have any insight when the next academy will start?

Comment

@USMC_80: The Valley Division recruiters told us at the seminar that this will most likely be a September academy.

Anyway an update: I took the PAT this morning at 07, and 5 hours later emerged with an interview date - woohoo!

Good luck to everyone in the process; feels like things are moving quickly which is kind of exciting.

Also...Go Niners!!

Comment

@USMC_80: The Valley Division recruiters told us at the seminar that this will most likely be a September academy.

Anyway an update: I took the PAT this morning at 07, and 5 hours later emerged with an interview date - woohoo!

Good luck to everyone in the process; feels like things are moving quickly which is kind of exciting.

Also...Go Niners!!
                Wow, thats exciting to hear!

They told us our results would come out Friday or Saturday(Border Division). It is now Monday and I havn't recieved anything. They said call Wednesday if we dont recieve anything.

Comment

I heard the same thing at the seminar I attended (Inland). No guarantees of course, but they're looking to start the academy in September. Pretty cool, indeed!

Comment

Anyone in the border division get test results yet?

Comment

Anyway an update: I took the PAT this morning at 07, and 5 hours later emerged with an interview date - woohoo! !
                      One question: Is the sit up test assisted or unassisted?

Comment

Nevermind, just got the email today. I passed. Got a seminar tomorrow and got the PAT this weekend. Im very excited and looking forward to it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bgomez3435 View Post
                          One question: Is the sit up test assisted or unassisted?
                          You go up to a mat with a buddy and while he does situps you hold his feet, then vica versa on your turn. Of course there's a grader right there and they'll tell you if there's something youre not allowed to do.

Comment

You go up to a mat with a buddy and while he does situps you hold his feet, then vica versa on your turn. Of course there's a grader right there and they'll tell you if there's something youre not allowed to do.
                            10-4

Comment

For the Border guys testing...My packet says PHQ and Vision on Saturday, dress to impress. However, the email I got yesterday says PAT (as well as PHQ and Vision) on Saturday, dress in PT gear. Am I the only one in this boat?

Comment

Originally posted by mattiedubs View Post
                                For the Border guys testing...My packet says PHQ and Vision on Saturday, dress to impress. However, the email I got yesterday says PAT (as well as PHQ and Vision) on Saturday, dress in PT gear. Am I the only one in this boat?

Mine doesnt say anything about dress to impress

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8067 users online. 266 members and 7801 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X