Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

key word "within"... don't stress about it. make plans for your PAT and wait for your test result as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BP916 View Post
      The paperwork I received told me to expect test results within two weeks which would be the same date as PAT. Where did you see that?
      Relax! Keep working out and stay grooved for the PAT. The testing cycle is well developed for each phase within each division. Just because you are in the dark, I can assure you that the people in charge are not.
      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Border Division done with their written, next up is Golden Gate. Good luck everyone! I can't wait until 02/09!

Sarge, would you know why many division's PAT/PHQ dates have changed from one, to two days? Just curious....

Comment

excited. got the written on the 2nd and heading out to the seminar as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by champwhteek View Post
            excited. got the written on the 2nd and heading out to the seminar as we speak
            Good luck! I just received my written test invitation email earlier today. Let us know how the seminar goes.....

Comment

I have the written on 2/16 (inland). I went to the seminar last night. Good stuff. I can't wait.

Comment

Just got notification that I passed the written. Now waiting on the PAT date and time "Don't look the PT Staff in the eyes" is the advice I got from the seminar.

Comment

But more practical advice: The recruiter at my seminar told us that September looks like the tentative month this academy will start.

Comment

Originally posted by 31BZ6 View Post
                    Just got notification that I passed the written. Now waiting on the PAT date and time "Don't look the PT Staff in the eyes" is the advice I got from the seminar.

When did you take your written?

Comment

Originally posted by 31BZ6 View Post
                      Now waiting on the PAT date and time "Don't look the PT Staff in the eyes" is the advice I got from the seminar.
                      Yes, that is some good advice. When I attended the PAT back in '08 there was quite a few people getting chewed out. Also, you might want to start thinking about cutting your hair short (like a 3 clip or less). They want to give applicants a very small taste of what the academy is like. At least that's what I took away from the experience.

Comment

Check your SPAM, I got an email today saying "NO SHOW" I never saw the email in my inbox about the test date and location. I looked under my spam, and there it was

Comment

Originally posted by NOSTYPE2 View Post
                          Check your SPAM, I got an email today saying "NO SHOW" I never saw the email in my inbox about the test date and location. I looked under my spam, and there it was
                          Ahh that sucks!! Stupid spam..

Comment

Originally posted by kanxer View Post
                            When did you take your written?
                            January 19th in the Valley Division.

Comment

Originally posted by Bgomez3435 View Post
                              Yes, that is some good advice. When I attended the PAT back in '08 there was quite a few people getting chewed out. Also, you might want to start thinking about cutting your hair short (like a 3 clip or less). They want to give applicants a very small taste of what the academy is like. At least that's what I took away from the experience.
                              Absolutely, I'll be treating it like one of my Army schools...So are you in the process again, or have you been through the Academy already?

Comment

that seminar is helpful if you don't have a bunch of family members in the CHP LOL.... but i have the written on saturday very excited..good luck to everyone in the process

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4108 users online. 207 members and 3901 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X