300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 CHP Testing Cycle

Good luck to those of you in the Valley Division with your POST Written tomorrow!

Keep us posted!

Good luck guys, we need the help.

Comment

Did you guys get an e-mail on the testing location/times yet? I am probably Inland, but haven't heard anything.

Good luck, everyone!

Comment

any idea on academy date?

Comment

Originally posted by cc31 View Post
          any idea on academy date?
          NO!

Here are the dates and times for the Career Seminars.....

Seminars

Here are the testing schedules

Test Schedules
          Last edited by SgtCHP; 01-18-2013, 11:02 PM.
          Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

I went to a Career Seminar and the Recruiter told us they wanted a June Academy, but that most likely won't happen. He said that August or September would be more likely.. If you're serious about this make sure you go to the Seminars!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveCharlie View Post
              I went to a Career Seminar and the Recruiter told us they wanted a June Academy, but that most likely won't happen. He said that August or September would be more likely.. If you're serious about this make sure you go to the Seminars!
              Yes... Seminars, ride-a-longs, and whatever else you can do to show you really want and DESERVE this!

Comment

Originally posted by Bgomez3435 View Post
                Yes... Seminars, ride-a-longs, and whatever else you can do to show you really want and DESERVE this!

don't we need to be at least in the BI process for a ride-a-long?
                I actually tried doing one a few months back because I had applied at an out-of-state State agency and that's what I was told.

Comment

Originally posted by CC31 View Post
                  don't we need to be at least in the BI process for a ride-a-long?
                  I actually tried doing one a few months back because I had applied at an out-of-state State agency and that's what I was told.
                  From what I understand it depends on the Area Commander. I contacted a recruiter from my area (Central Division) and was told I could begin ride-a-longs once I'm in the "testing process" which pretty much means after I take the written.

Comment

I see, I'll try again after taking the test then. thanks
                    also, you and fivecharlie said attend seminars (plural), I was planning on attending one of them. should I attend more than one? isn't every seminar the same?

Comment

Originally posted by CC31 View Post
                      I see, I'll try again after taking the test then. thanks
                      also, you and fivecharlie said attend seminars (plural), I was planning on attending one of them. should I attend more than one? isn't every seminar the same?
                      According to the Recruiter the CHP will also hold a QAP prep. seminar.

Comment

Improve your chances at success...............

CHP APPLICANT STUDY GUIDE
                        Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

The date on the PAT for the Valley Division surprises me. Do you think they will hold the PAT before the written test results come back? Thanks.

Comment

Results for written due to come out on the 28th. PAT dates for valley are 2 & 3 of Feb (superbowl weekend). Followed by QAP as early as the 4th of Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by mero64 View Post
                              Results for written due to come out on the 28th. PAT dates for valley are 2 & 3 of Feb (superbowl weekend). Followed by QAP as early as the 4th of Feb.
                              The paperwork I received told me to expect test results within two weeks which would be the same date as PAT. Where did you see that?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12655 users online. 474 members and 12181 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X